Bug Reports

News and Updates

Bug Reports

Post by mShred on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:54 pm
([msg=63754]see Bug Reports[/msg])

It seems HTS has been having some problems with the missions.. If you find a mission that has a bug in it, feel free to submit a bug report. But try not to overdo it. We don't want thirty reports of the same problem.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Bug Reports

Post by UnitedHackers on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:17 am
([msg=78975]see Re: Bug Reports[/msg])

Please look into this problem, and PLEASE do reply

I can't login to my account. Everytime i have to use the "forgot password" option. After logging in using the temporary password, i cant change it. The new password isn't getting saved ever. It always keeps showing the message "Password must be at most characters long."- these words exactly
UnitedHackers
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by fashizzlepop on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:38 pm
([msg=78977]see Re: Bug Reports[/msg])

So logging in with the new password doesn't work after the first time?

We know that changing your password is broken and we're working on it.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by Abbrenner on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 pm
([msg=79719]see Re: Bug Reports[/msg])

I know you guys don't want a bunch of posts, but the last post i see on this topic is 1/17 ish... change password from a recovered password is still broken...
Abbrenner
New User
New User

Post by d1str0 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:18 pm
([msg=79722]see Re: Bug Reports[/msg])

Abbrenner wrote:I know you guys don't want a bunch of posts, but the last post i see on this topic is 1/17 ish... change password from a recovered password is still broken...

We know. We're working on it. Check out the staff blogs for development updates.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.

You may also know me as fas
d1str0
New User
New User

Post by mattyt_491 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:17 am
([msg=80166]see Re: Bug Reports[/msg])

I have noticed a few issues with the emailing system on the site. For example, I forgot my password and requested an email be sent to recover it and it never came (I ended up remembering what it was while I waited). I then wanted to test what would happen if I tried to create an account with the same email address I am using to really test this bug. The form submitted but I received no confirmation email to activate my account. Finally, I tried a few of the basic missions (level 4 and 5 in particular), that require an email be sent. After completing performing the correct steps for the mission, I never received the email.

If someone can confirm that there is an issue here, that would be great.

EDIT: It seems like this error only occurs when using a hotmail account. Have switched to my gmail account and it is all working now :)
mattyt_491
New User
New User

Post by UnitedHackers on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:37 am
([msg=81252]see Re: Bug Reports[/msg])

This is one of the most shameful things that the users of such a great forum is suffering. I have been suffering from the same problem since a year almost, and since then I have been using the random passwords generated by hackthissite every time. Please please please look into this issue and fix it. We are facing a lot of problems due to this. :!: :!: :!:

It's a real shame that such a big issue hasn't been fixed for over two years now, because the posts regarding this issue date back to even 2012
UnitedHackers
New User
New User

Post by cyberdrain on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:13 pm
([msg=81263]see Re: Bug Reports[/msg])

Seriously, you haven't contacted the mods or asked a question on IRC and you'll just spam the forums? It won't fix the bug and certainly doesn't help those who can do something about it to actually do it.
Free your mind / Think clearly
I use the sarcasm color for both sarcasm and irony
cyberdrain
Addict
Addict

Return to News