My Birthday!

News and Updates

Re: My Birthday!

Post by edone automaton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:13 am
([msg=68184]see Re: My Birthday![/msg])

♪ Haaaaaaappy Birthday to you ♫.
You will indeed be a miss. What branch of the Army are you going into?

May the forks be with stew.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
-Bruce Lee
edone automaton
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by BlueSpark on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:48 pm
([msg=68249]see Re: My Birthday![/msg])

Happy Birthday, enjoy your time in the military!
BlueSpark
New User
New User

Post by mShred on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:04 pm
([msg=68547]see Re: My Birthday![/msg])

Alright girls and boys, it's that time. August fifth. Today I'll begin my process into the Army. So with that, I'll be leaving HTS for a while. I'm hoping to come back when all of my training is all said and done, but we'll see. It's been a pleasure being with HackThisSite and doing the forum-thing with all you hacker-goers. I expect to get back and see all you mother fuckers still here when I get back. You've all been alright at times..
My friends, it has been real. teehee

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by centip3de on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 pm
([msg=68558]see Re: My Birthday![/msg])

mShred wrote:Alright girls and boys, it's that time. August fifth. Today I'll begin my process into the Army. So with that, I'll be leaving HTS for a while. I'm hoping to come back when all of my training is all said and done, but we'll see. It's been a pleasure being with HackThisSite and doing the forum-thing with all you hacker-goers. I expect to get back and see all you mother fuckers still here when I get back. You've all been alright at times..

We'll be waiting.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by WallShadow on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:18 pm
([msg=68561]see Re: My Birthday![/msg])

mShred wrote:Alright girls and boys, it's that time. August fifth. Today I'll begin my process into the Army. So with that, I'll be leaving HTS for a while. I'm hoping to come back when all of my training is all said and done, but we'll see. It's been a pleasure being with HackThisSite and doing the forum-thing with all you hacker-goers. I expect to get back and see all you mother fuckers still here when I get back. You've all been alright at times..

godspeed to you mShred
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to News