Hi,all!

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Hi,all!

Post by acid_burn951 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:06 pm
([msg=72306]see Hi,all![/msg])

So .. im new and im almost desperated.. i dont want so big thing from you but links where to learn hacking for beginners.. or something like that . I checked the game but its kinda hard for person that doesnt know any language for making sites.. i know only C++ . Dont laugh please :D

I will be glad if you help !
acid_burn951
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hi,all!

Post by -Ninjex- on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:20 pm
([msg=72308]see Re: Hi,all![/msg])

acid_burn951 wrote:So .. im new and im almost desperated.. i dont want so big thing from you but links where to learn hacking for beginners.. or something like that . I checked the game but its kinda hard for person that doesnt know any language for making sites.. i know only C++ . Dont laugh please :D

I will be glad if you help !

This question has probably been asked on these forums over a hundred times.
If you do a quick search on where to start or best programming languages, etc; you should find your answer.
I would provide you with a link to the search, but I don't feel like being overly helpful, as I have done my part with this post. I think you can do the rest.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by fashizzlepop on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:59 pm
([msg=72309]see Re: Hi,all![/msg])

THIS is a good place to start. Start reading through the forums and trying the missions. Make sure you search first before asking as you'll otherwise get a similar response.

Also, I moved this to the NZone rather than General.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm
([msg=72330]see Re: Hi,all![/msg])

You first need to do research to find out what you like. The course others have taken to learn may not benefit your needs or even interest you. The first step should be to find out what you are interested in learning then go and learn it. Do you have any personal projects in mind, current interests? If you know c++ and like it you may want to deepen your knowledge in it a bit more or try another programming language for example. Try out some of the programming challenges on this site.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by acid_burn951 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:59 pm
([msg=72352]see Re: Hi,all![/msg])

hm.. i want to be start learning how to find vulnerabilites in site and ofcourse to hack it.. i dont want you to show me direct links and everything.. i want to learn it solo :D only which language to start learning and from where to begin .. ty :P
acid_burn951
New User
New User

Post by fashizzlepop on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:38 pm
([msg=72354]see Re: Hi,all![/msg])

Again, start with this site. Learn HTML, some JavaScript and some PHP. Try the missions here and read through the forums.

hack the planet
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Return to NZone