Looking For A Mentor

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Looking For A Mentor

Post by Zikoz on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:31 am
([msg=69746]see Looking For A Mentor[/msg])

I am mildly new to this, I know basic scripting using cmd and notepad but I want to learn to hack better.
Zikoz
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Looking For A Mentor

Post by -Ninjex- on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:49 am
([msg=69748]see Re: Looking For A Mentor[/msg])

Zikoz wrote:I am mildly new to this, I know basic scripting using cmd and notepad but I want to learn to hack better.

Google can always be your mentor.

I recommend that you vastly expand your knowledge of programming languages.

Try out the missions on here! If you run into any errors or questions, post your questions in the appropriate places for them.

I personally feel that myself and others around here do not encourage "mentors" in a hacking world, you are better off learning on your own imo. Plus, most of us here are busy learning new things on our own and do not have time to mentor someone from scratch up, which honestly takes years to do.

We will however provide help and insight to push you toward your goals / destinations.

I am glad you came around, I recommend that you go learn HTML for web development and to become fairly knowledgeable with the first few basic missions.

If you run into any questions and need any help, feel free to post in the forums or alternatively you can send me a pm.

Welcome to HTS,
-Ninjex
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to NZone