zenfolio hack for $$$

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

zenfolio hack for $$$

Post by bassmasta1227 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:49 am
([msg=69412]see zenfolio hack for $$$[/msg])

I have a Zenfolio gallery and I was wondering how Hacker-resistant my gallery is.

Can someone PM me who could try and hack my gallery for me =]

it is JS but i cant seem to find where the password is hidden.
*link removed for validation* please PM me the password
bassmasta1227
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: zenfolio hack for $$$

Post by limdis on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:39 pm
([msg=69414]see Re: zenfolio hack for $$$[/msg])

Before we can do this we will need proof that this site belongs to you. In one way or another add something that we can see that HTS has permission to pentest. Your link is being removed until then.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by NoviceBlackout on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:59 pm
([msg=69415]see Re: zenfolio hack for $$$[/msg])

limdis wrote:Before we can do this we will need proof that this site belongs to you. In one way or another add something that we can see that HTS has permission to pentest. Your link is being removed until then.

I see loads of people asking to do the same thing, and the moderators giving the same response. Do you ever get anyone that is actually legitimate and can post you a comment on "their website"?
NoviceBlackout
New User
New User

Post by bassmasta1227 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:48 pm
([msg=69416]see Re: zenfolio hack for $$$[/msg])

I am the webmaster for Critical Focus Photography we are using the Zenfolio Host. I was looking through our code and it looked secure but i was wondering if you hacking pros could test it out for me.
bassmasta1227
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:26 pm
([msg=69417]see Re: zenfolio hack for $$$[/msg])

NoviceBlackout wrote:I see loads of people asking to do the same thing, and the moderators giving the same response. Do you ever get anyone that is actually legitimate and can post you a comment on "their website"?

Well of course. Since I've been here, I think I've only seen about 3 legitimate posters though... Tis a shame, I do enjoy a good pentest.

bassmasta1227 wrote:I am the webmaster for Critical Focus Photography we are using the Zenfolio Host. I was looking through our code and it looked secure but i was wondering if you hacking pros could test it out for me.

Alright, then in the HTML code put in a comment that says something like "CIAMFBAAYAKI --- HackThisSite has permission"
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by limdis on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:01 pm
([msg=69418]see Re: zenfolio hack for $$$[/msg])

NoviceBlackout wrote:I see loads of people asking to do the same thing, and the moderators giving the same response. Do you ever get anyone that is actually legitimate and can post you a comment on "their website"?

I can think about 5 times it was legit. I can also distinctly remember a thread that got several of our members actively pentesting a site that did not belong to the OP. Fortunately it was stopped before any serious damages were done. Although it was entertaining. In most cases however it's a request to do something illegal.

bassmasta1227 wrote:I am the webmaster for Critical Focus Photography we are using the Zenfolio Host. I was looking through our code and it looked secure but i was wondering if you hacking pros could test it out for me.

- and we would love to. But Eric, we need you to post something on the site that can prove you are in fact the webmaster. Source code would be the most discreet from your end and you can take it down after one of the mods have seen it. Although considering your link was to a specific ladies pictures I'm beginning to doubt... No offense of course. Just have to keep things legal.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:48 pm
([msg=69420]see Re: zenfolio hack for $$$[/msg])

bassmasta1227 wrote:it is JS but i cant seem to find where the password is hidden.
*link removed for validation* please PM me the password

If you're the webmaster why is the password hidden from you? Just curious more than anything.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Return to NZone