Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Sunshine922 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:33 pm
([msg=43110]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

c79 wrote:alryt let me start dis way .well i am a 1st year medical student from gh a wanna b hacker .i like to learn a lot though i know i am not as smart as people think i am,i am capable of learning anything i set my mind to and i am willing to go de extra mile

You're a first year medical student? Congrats to you! Hard work but you can do it! First, before going any further, you should watch your punctuation, spelling and grammar...

I wouldn't want a doc who talks like dis ta oper8 on me.

:]
Sunshine922
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Who am i on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:45 am
([msg=43122]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello, i am ?????, i am 17 years of age.
i have been using computers since i was 6.
i know html very well, and am working on php.
i am hoping to discuss with people on different begginer matters, so please pm me.
advanced members may find me a great willing to learn student, if you are interested in helping me learn.
i have done the first 2 basic missions with ease as well as the first realistic mission, so i am not that much of a noob.
i have been learning to hack for a few days now so i think the first realistic mission is a good start for just a few days,
when i start something i go hardcore, ih ave 2 computers set up working on a 3rd one.

PLEASE PM ME I LOVE TO DISCUSS CODING AND SUCH AS LONG AS IK WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. :ugeek:
Who am i
New User
New User

Post by FuKe on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 am
([msg=43172]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello HTS members :)

My real name is Thomas, and I'm 17 years old.
I live in Denmark, I'm a high school student and I'm approaching my 2nd year. The high shcool I study on is a "technical high school" (that's what we call it in Denmark, and it's knows as "the high school for geeks"), and I'm studying design.

I spend a lot of time playing around with web designs, and I'm intermediate experienced in HTML and CSS. I know a bit of Javascript as well. I would like to approach on to programming, when I think I know what I want to know about web development and web design, but I would like to learn PHP first :)

In the end of this month I'll buy my brothers old laptop, which I will use to play with linux on, because I think linux and this whole open-source thing is very interesting :)

I'm here because I want to learn more about making safe web sites, and to meet new people that has the same interest like me. So, if you would like to meet new people too, please pm me, then maybe we can help each other in different coding situations ;)

Over and out.
FuKe
FuKe
New User
New User

Post by Mendax_Sane on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 pm
([msg=43181]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi.
So errr...yeah. I'm Sam and errrr.. I've been playing around on here for about a week now, I'm at college studying various sciences, I live in the UK and I know pretty much nothing about programming. I can add real well, though.
Last edited by Mendax_Sane on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mendax_Sane
New User
New User

Post by PinkFloyd22 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:25 pm
([msg=43200]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

hm hi im 16 years old i always was a wana be hacker just never got to it seriously until like 1 month ago i found missions here very interesting and because of this site i now read alot of books,manuals and tutorials so im really trying :D

about me i train judo and parkour most of the time im out with my friends when im not im home on the computer or reading a book,im friendly and im very persistent (will get a tattoo that says persisten on chinese soon yuppy :D ) and im not sure what i will be in the future but i will be somekind of scientist i hope :shock:

so nice to meet ya all
^_^
PinkFloyd22
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Koppaberg on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 pm
([msg=43283]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hey, Im Moses, im an athiest and im 16 years old.
I'm new here, i know basically nothing, but im trying my hardest.
I smoke, i drink, i have sex, i do drugs and i sleep alot.
I enjoy rollerblading, snow boarding, surfing and wind surfing.
i fucking hate the c button on my laptop, coz it doesnt work most of the time.
I enjoy almost all types of music.
I'm gonna enjoy my time here aswell as i can and hopefully learn alot.
It'll be nice to get to know everyone on this site.
I'm jus a harmless Alley Cat sweetie;)
Koppaberg
New User
New User

Post by MgFalcon on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:00 pm
([msg=43364]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Whadup!

I'm called MgFalcon and I'm completely new to all of this (HTML, hacking, etc.) as assumed by everyone for this thread. I signed up last summer and never really got into the swing of things, but I definitely want to learn how hack, and hack well. I have built four computers and I feel somewhat compelled to learn hacking as a skill that would go side-by-side with all my computer know-how (even though it's basic, but tell anyone who hasn't built a computer that you've built four and they think your a fuckin' genius).

The reason I started building my rigs was for gaming (I currently have the Antec Skeleton, this thing is wicked sick whenever anyone sees it they freak out). But I have an older laptop which is becoming somewhat useless and I'm thinking of switching it over to Linux.

I'll be a senior in college in the fall working on a degree in German (the language), I take Krav Maga, run a shitload, have no job (currently until I go back down to school). It would be great to go to a job fair at my school give the big businesses my resume and having them clueless why I'd be applying for them until I show them what I've learned from this site and hopefully get hired (long shot with this job market but w/e).

I love the concept of this site! I'll definitely be following it through this time, although it would be awesome if there was someone out there to be a mentor or something to me. Just a person to motivate me, even give me goals and tasks, someone to follow in their shoes.

Thanks!

~Mg
~Mg
MgFalcon
New User
New User

Post by DivByZeroBR on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:22 pm
([msg=43431]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi for everyone
i'm 16, i'm studying programing in a tecnical school.
so i'm hear to learn more and share what i know with you ,this if i know something XD
Sorry my english , i studied just one year of english
DivByZeroBR
New User
New User

Post by Mystrazz on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:23 pm
([msg=43442]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

I am Mr. Ass,

Yes, like the wrestler. Why? Because he was just awesome. But on to more important things. 31 yo semi retarded guy looking to learn more about computers. I have always been fascinated by computers, programming, and the internet. People who know how to code and program to make things go. geniuses as far as I am concerned. I have always been pretty good at figuring things out, just not good at learning things. What am I doing here? I want to learn... I got thru the first 5 or 6 basic missions before my brain started hurting. I really want to learn how to make my computers leaner and meaner as well as some tricks of the trade so to speak.
I only want to learn how things work and how to get them to do what I want.

Have a nice dAy

bb
Mystrazz
New User
New User

Post by amber-leah on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:23 am
([msg=43656]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

I'm 18, new to this site obviously. I'd be lying if I said I got on the Computer all the time. I don't. I don't really get the time but I love computers. I really want to learn more about hacking because I think it's a valuble thing to know. I'd really, really, appreciate it if someone could mention a few books I could pick up about this topic or if anyone wanted to help me that would be great too..i'm just saying..Thankyou..
amber-leah
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to NZone