Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by H4X00R K1R1T0 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:49 pm
([msg=81953]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello my name is H4X00R K1R1T0,
I am a 15 years old high school student living in Florida. Due to a certain event that has happened to me I am know interested in hackers, computers, and programs. I am a type of person who still do not know what they want to do in collage or as a job, only have ideals pushed onto me by my parents, ideals that they could never achieve. I am aware of the programs such as javascript, python, ruby, html, and I am inform of the basics and am prepared to go through All the programs. I am currently learning html, and I WILL BECOME A PRO HACKER BEFORE I GRADUATE AND I WILL SURPASS HIM. So I will be in your care, please take care of me ( = ^ ^ = ).
H4X00R K1R1T0
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by PrinceXerxes on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:31 am
([msg=81964]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi
How is everyone, i am 23 years old and i am on my last semester at uni completing an applied maths and computer science major. I am VERY interesting in hacking and software development.

Thanks everyone
PrinceXerxes
New User
New User

Post by -PL4GUE- on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:57 am
([msg=81993]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hey, I'm -PL4GUE-. I myself have always had an interest in computers, I remember being young and playing computer games constantly, as I got older not much has changed. I have been taking computer programming courses at my school (luckily they offer them where I go), I learned HTML (albeit I haven't used it in ages), C++, and am hoping to learn more. Along with being a computer geek and an amateur programmer I am also a musician. I play guitar, been playing for a couple years but still consider myself kind of a newbie since I never really got lessons and haven't really been pushing myself too hard to learn new things, I just jam and learn new riffs here and there. Anyway, catch you all later.
-PL4GUE-
New User
New User

Post by Iblist on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:12 pm
([msg=82156]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello! I'm Iblist! I'm a 19 year old University student working on a bcomp. I'm still not completely sure what I want to do with my life, but I'm thinking something security related. I wouldn't mind spending my days trying to find ways to break into other people's stuff haha!

My current computer knowledge is somewhat scattered; I'm pretty confident with html, php and css, sql confuses the hell out of me, and I'm relatively proficient with python, and lua. Not amazing, given a task I can usually cobble together something that will do the job.

So, yeah! That's me. Hopefully I can have some fun and learn some neat stuff along the way.
Iblist
New User
New User

Post by jobless_bum on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:55 pm
([msg=82165]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi everyone!
I'm jobless_bum, a 20 year old college student studying to one day become a power systems engineer. My hobbies include languages (spoken, not programming), watching videos, and learning new concepts or ideas. Currently I am struggling to find employment (hence the username), and so, for the time being, I'll be here playing around with things. Feel free to message me if you want someone to talk to.
jobless_bum
New User
New User

Post by overcharge on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:11 pm
([msg=82388]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Cheers,

I've lived 31 years, and have a naturally inclination towards finding efficiency in systems. I was stuck in a rut for many years until recently because of addictions to sugar/drugs/video games. Consequentially sugar was much harder to ditch then the drugs and games were. But, after cleansing myself from their influences my natural curiosity has returned. I was a bit of a skid in the AOL/dialup days. Sadly before I could evolve from that phase the aforementioned influences drained my curiosity and dulled my senses. Luckily, I fumbled my way through enough college to be fairly close to an AA in Automotive Technology. I'll be earning that next semester then starting on my path to an AA in network administration. The AA's are just to look good on a resume and to help with the cert tests. This field and especially security has been, in my experience, a field were autodidacts thrive. So I set out to learn most anything related to security in general, I have a good amount of experience in social engineering because of a rather long stint in customer service related jobs. As well, I've been told I "have it in me to be a coder."

As you can deduce from the username I love to make things fast, mostly automotive related. I'm an amateur endurance racer, and have been into ECU calibration for a solid 15 years(it was the only thing that got me away from the MMO's until raid time). It was actually the race team and finding ways around the rules to shave seconds off our time that kick started my whole cleansing.

Anyways I'm off finish some homework and to teach myself Linux,

Thanks for your time and interest!
If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there
overcharge
New User
New User

Post by JigsawPuppet on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:24 pm
([msg=82393]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello ( your name/alias )

I wanna play a game

... Nah kidding . I am JigsawPuppet and you can probably deduce the origin of my alias . Twenty years of age . I have been interested in computers and electronics as a young kid and would appreciate learning ethical hacking here to have a good amount of knowledge of it .

" Don't learn to hack but hack to learn. "
JigsawPuppet
New User
New User

Post by EnigmaMachine on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:51 pm
([msg=82445]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello, I'm a sentient being.

I am currently 15 years old, and enjoy programming and computers in general (otherwise my presence would be questionable). Alongside that, I enjoy video games, books, and metal. I've been registered for a few months but haven't spoken, rather I've been spending more time researching. Hopefully I'll be more active than I have been thus far.
See you all later.
EnigmaMachine
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:44 am
([msg=82456]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

We could all use a bit of Enigma in our lives <3
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by cyberdrain on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:59 pm
([msg=82468]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:We could all use a bit of Enigma in our lives <3

I remember spending hours trying to figure out how the device worked and how the crack worked. In the end I couldn't believe how easy it actually was once you knew the details. Still, to come up with the first plain-texts by hand and something like that 'Bombe' machine with the technology of the day was pretty impressive. The start of modern cryptanalysis... :)
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to NZone