Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by daznight on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:43 pm
([msg=74600]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

hello,
I'm 14 years old
I've been into computer for about 2 years now
I've built multiple computers
I know java well enough to make a calculator
Ill be learning python in school shortly
want to learn more about hacking because it seems fun and exciting and computers are all i think about anyway so i might as well learn something useful
Im a student at a high school in canada
i would love to get to know you all.
daznight
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by black_sun on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:30 pm
([msg=74604]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi, I am black_sun... Hacking is so funny and entertaining. I know that hacking has many areas. To me like the most webhacking.

SEX: female
HOBBIES: hacking, programming, leaarning, kynology (dogs)
HACKING SINCE: age of 15
I am not good in English...
Never be afraid to say what you really feel.
black_sun
New User
New User

Post by DePLaceR on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:23 am
([msg=74677]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi, i'm a hotelier but i love computer. Im using computer 5hour a day. Just to learn something new that other people don't know like hacking, craking,etc. . I know also flairing but my fassion is hacking. I now i will learn more here coz i really want to learn more about networking. I hope you will welcome me here. Im from phil. ;-)
DePLaceR
New User
New User

Hello World

Post by wickedtribe on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:00 pm
([msg=74751]see Hello World[/msg])

Greetings!..

New recruit, so here's my spiel.

nate, 31, gardener,artist/illustrator, happily spoken-for...

'Been round computers since before the spectrum (what they were, some kind of texas instruments? I don't know, being 2 or 3 at the time) so got to play all the greats (imho) from then till now.
I've have had a healthy love for tech all ma' days. I'm not now, nor do I plan to be a Hacker, alluring as the word is.. I'm not a geek, a noob or a child.
I plan to learn again, as i'm 'noo in lots of things yet not in others. Sometimes it does annoy me how little I know in some things given how much time i've put in over the years, but then, now i'm older, I see more need for communities like this one and how it's my duty to arm myself.
I don't take cd players apart to see how they work, but i've always used pokes/cheats since the early days (what that means I don't know other than I choose not to "play" but rather "play god" with my worlds) which probably fueled my desire not to be a sheep. I've wasted years on gaining C# knowlwdge for UO server building and lost it through my own laziness, I love guitar, culture and taking B&W photo's.
I'm Scottish, grumpy, well-spoken, opinionated and have a despicable sense of humor. I like Elite, not Elitist...
I'm on FaceBook and GMail and am happy to recieve a PM

Hope that's a decent start.
wickedtribe
New User
New User

Re: Hello World

Post by fashizzlepop on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
([msg=74754]see Re: Hello World[/msg])

Welcome. Feel free to join irc as well.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by QuomQuit on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:35 am
([msg=74843]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello, fellow brothers-by-interests!

I am recently new to the website - actually, I joined a week or two ago, but I know of the website for about a year now. I am 15 and live in Europe (Eastern Europe, not the romantic West) and have a lot of hobbies, but most of them include computers. I also enjoy going to school (I know it sounds weird, but, yes, I do). My favourite subjects are foreign languages (I can speak my own, English, German, Russian and have amibitons for Latin in future) and IT.

I finally decided to start off somewhere as a, hopefully, future hacker. I am not really keen in any special area of the hacking, I like equally the most of them and I'd like to know everything. Yeah. Now I sound like a nerd.

So, I wish all of you good luck and want to thanks the HTS administrators for being here and for maintaining the website alive. It is really awesome.

EDIT: Oh, and, one more thing. Tolerance is a nice thing to have and the word "noobs" you refer with to most of us is kind of ignorant. Remember that years ago you yourselves used to be on our spot!
Nascentes morimur.
QuomQuit
New User
New User

Post by Draethr on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:21 pm
([msg=75039]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi,i m 14(seriously,there is no need to lie about age)
I m going in the best highschool in my city
I m willing to learn alot about hacking and i really do belive that i have potential
And that s it...if you wanna know more or if you are bored look for me.
*ps:sorry for my bad/rusty english.it s not my maternal language and i ve learned it just form video games movies and music:D*
Draethr
New User
New User

Post by md123180 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:55 pm
([msg=75169]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hey, all! So I figured I'd throw a post up here to be my sacrifice to the gods and what-not.

I'm no longer a spring chicken, love walks on the beach, and like girls that... sorry, wrong forum.

I'm a sarcastic guy, and have always been into computers since my first Commodore 64. Oh, the smell of the floppy, the whir of the drive, and always typing 'run *.*' even though I didn't know what it meant...

So, I'm the guy that loves to disassemble things to see how they work. Funny thing is that I'm part of the 2% that can put it back together.

My hope is to learn some pen testing, network security, and dabble here and there with some other stuff. I have always been interested in computer security, and figured there's no time like the present... See y'all on the forums!
md123180
New User
New User

Post by Not4gotten on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:32 pm
([msg=75171]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

I liek turtelz...

Ok, but really, I'm trying to learn some penetration testing and net security. I'm also searching for the answer to life, the universe, and everything. Currently about to read through Hacking Exposed 6 to glean a little info, then go play in the challenges a little more.
Not4gotten
New User
New User

Post by conscience on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:54 pm
([msg=75269]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Not4gotten wrote:I'm also searching for the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Code: Select all
00101010b
Let him who has understanding recount the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster

PreviousNext

Return to NZone