Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by limdis on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 pm
([msg=66992]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

@ TheDarkestHour
I listed to Into the Galaxy. If that is you. I like it and wants downloads. Also welcome to HTS 8-)
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by TheDarkestHour on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 pm
([msg=66995]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

limdis wrote:@ TheDarkestHour
I listed to Into the Galaxy. If that is you. I like it and wants downloads. Also welcome to HTS 8-)

Thank you!
Here is the download link: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/478396
TheDarkestHour
New User
New User

Post by Harbor on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:13 pm
([msg=67342]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello everyone.

I am Harbor, and pretty new to hacking and security. I completed Basic Missions 1&2 handily, and am reading the HTML guide for 3. I know about exif data and how to find it. That is pretty much it. I joined to learn about hacking and what it entails.
Harbor
New User
New User

Post by Concussive on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:54 pm
([msg=67436]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi, I'm Concussive.

I'm 21 and an avid coder of C#, .Net, WPF, SQL, HTML and CSS.
New to the hacking scene but always interested in all aspects of code and manipulation.

Currently studying Computer Science at uni and out on placement within F1.

:D
Concussive
New User
New User

Post by Harbor on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:36 pm
([msg=67438]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Concussive wrote:Hi, I'm Concussive.

I'm 21 and an avid coder of C#, .Net, WPF, SQL, HTML and CSS.
New to the hacking scene but always interested in all aspects of code and manipulation.

Currently studying Computer Science at uni and out on placement within F1.

:D

Then you should have little problems doing the basic stuff. I'm learning Javascript and jQuery atm, to help with a hacking challenge, though I suspect there might be cookie manipulation involved.
Harbor
New User
New User

Post by u_p_UP on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:59 am
([msg=67457]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi, I'm u_p_UP.

I'm 21 and am a post-graduate straight out of noob school. I know very little about coding, programming, networking or indeed any of the basic skills that make a hacker. That's why I'm here. I'm aware that I have a long journey ahead and that dedication and perseverance are paramount, but after sifting through the forums before introducing myself I feel my experience here will be an enjoyable one :geek:

I like understanding how things work and as such should have no problem getting lost here :mrgreen:

I've also been following very attentively the "case" of Julian Assange and have signed a petition going to the Ecuador Embassy requesting his asylum be granted. I guess he, and everyone working towards such similar goals are my inspiration for taking this step.

I thank you all.
u_p_UP
New User
New User

Post by mookalovesgloop on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:29 am
([msg=67459]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

peace and blessings to all
i'm mooka (not my real name of course) i'm a 24 year old mom/daughter/sister/nerd/aspiring hacker/wannabe revolutionary living somewhere in the dirty south in the usa....but you guys probably know me better as a pesky n00b who can be dense at times (just a little slow on the uptake...have you seen my tor thread, lol!)

but i'm thrilled at how much i've learned in such little time since i've discovered this site and hellboundhackers <---sorry i truly didn't intend that as an advertisement...even though i have miles to go before i can even consider myself to be on the level of a skiddie, i'm delighted to find that there are some aspects of hacking that i know a little about already :mrgreen: i only ask that yall continue to bear with me--everyone has been sweet to me so far--and feel free to drop me a line anytime!!
hotep!
mooka
gloop!
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster

Post by edone automaton on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:25 pm
([msg=67464]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Harbor wrote:Hello everyone.

Concussive wrote:Hi,

u_p_UP wrote:Hi,

mookalovesgloop wrote:peace and blessings to all

Greetings all. welcome along :)
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
-Bruce Lee
edone automaton
Poster
Poster

Post by Harbor on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:26 pm
([msg=67476]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

u_p_UP wrote:Hi, I'm u_p_UP.

I'm 21 and am a post-graduate straight out of noob school. I know very little about coding, programming, networking or indeed any of the basic skills that make a hacker. That's why I'm here. I'm aware that I have a long journey ahead and that dedication and perseverance are paramount, but after sifting through the forums before introducing myself I feel my experience here will be an enjoyable one :geek:

I like understanding how things work and as such should have no problem getting lost here :mrgreen:

I've also been following very attentively the "case" of Julian Assange and have signed a petition going to the Ecuador Embassy requesting his asylum be granted. I guess he, and everyone working towards such similar goals are my inspiration for taking this step.

I thank you all.

Wikileaks is a terrible thing. Pirate movies? Fine, but do not steal from the government, for the love of god.
Harbor
New User
New User

Post by samethings on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:00 am
([msg=67482]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Harbor wrote:
Wikileaks is a terrible thing. Pirate movies? Fine, but do not steal from the government, for the love of god.

Pirate movies is indeed not fine... but the truth from the people that represent you is a must. I will agree that certain leaks that shouldnt be shown like the one with the soldiers shooting innocent people. War has that. But the reasons why war happens should be known.
Also all those leaks from stratford really make me scared of the society we live in today... nobody vote for those people yet they are the ones that "cause" things to happen.
samethings
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to NZone