Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by opiate master on Sun May 20, 2012 11:23 pm
([msg=66468]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

25 got interested in PCs last year kinda late" i know"late
Im a pharmacuetical facilitator
im here stricly to learn :twisted: :ugeek:
opiate master
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sun May 20, 2012 11:45 pm
([msg=66472]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

opiate master wrote:25 got interested in PCs last year kinda late" i know"late

Hey, you know what they say? It's never to late to learn to read. Welcome to HTS.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by opiate master on Mon May 21, 2012 12:40 am
([msg=66475]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote:

Hey, you know what they say? It's never to late to learn to read. Welcome to HTS.
:D Im sorry Iment into hacking and websites :mrgreen: love the sarcas.... :roll:
opiate master
New User
New User

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Mon May 21, 2012 11:28 am
([msg=66494]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

opiate master wrote:
LoGiCaL__ wrote:

:D Im sorry Iment into hacking and websites :mrgreen: love the sarcas.... :roll:

lol, I thought you were thinking you were getting into hacking at a late point in terms of time. Which is just a mental state.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by KarzYKeyZ on Sat May 26, 2012 5:00 am
([msg=66613]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

hey all I'm new to HTS
I'm 19 been involved with computers for about 6 years now, but have only been wanting to
learn more about hacking for the past 2 years.
I play bass
i play soccer rugby and cricket.
really looking forward to learning more about hacking,
and understanding how things work.
if any one can give tips or maybe helpful resources
I will be very grateful
KarzYKeyZ
New User
New User

Post by ryanyatesie777 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:11 pm
([msg=66809]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

I'm Ryan and I'm an alcoholic.... just kidding. I work a shitty job to pay for college. Hacking appeals to me. I think the movie The Matrix had a lot to do with that! I enjoy sports and gaming. I lead a dull life but I hope learning a new skill can improve my boring and pathetic existence lol!!!
ryanyatesie777
New User
New User

Post by kelsorules1 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:22 pm
([msg=66822]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

hi there :p
my name is kelso , 22 years old and i hope this site can learn me some of the basics and tricks to remote control access any operating pc i want xD.
kelsorules1
New User
New User

Post by Szayel on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:30 pm
([msg=66825]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello, my name is Szayel. (Well, it's not, but call me that.)
I've always been really interested in hacking and the things that involve it. After reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy, I was prompted to finally take the step into hacking. I know what the true meaning of hacking is, and I want to embrace that to the fullest. Oh, and some other info about me that you should probably know.

I'm 14, and African-American.
I'm usually very blunt, sarcastic, and cynical, so don't be offended; it's just me being me.
I love Kung-fu, and I have just been able to afford getting into it.
I love to watch anime, read books, watch movies, play videogames, and practice origami.
I have a lot to learn, but I don't appreciate being mocked unless I do something blatantly stupid. Everyone has to learn sometime, right?
I'm currently learning Japanese through Rosetta stone.
Please P.M me if you want to talk. I may not be the most social person (Even online) but I'm pretty likeable once I warm up.
"If you cannot win the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, then you are just another loser." (Near from Death Note)
Michael:What are you doing?
Salander:I'm reading your notes.
Michael:They're encrypted.
Salander:Please. Have some coffee.
Szayel
New User
New User

Post by acevic on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:03 am
([msg=66942]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

KarzYKeyZ wrote:hey all I'm new to HTS<br>I'm 19 been involved with computers for about 6 years now, but have only been wanting to<br>learn more about hacking for the past 2 years.<br>I play bass<br>i play soccer rugby and cricket.<br>really looking forward to learning more about hacking,<br>and understanding how things work.<br>if any one can give tips or maybe helpful resources<br>I will be very grateful

Hi KarzYKeyZ. Welcome to HTS! I would suggest that you check out some of the newbie posts asking where to start and follow the common guidelines provided. Browse around the main site and the forums, pick up something that interests you, discuss it and have fun! If you want some help at anything that complies with our ToS, feel free to PM me or hit me up on IRC at any time for assistance.

ryanyatesie777 wrote:I'm Ryan and I'm an alcoholic.... just kidding. I work a shitty job to pay for college. Hacking appeals to me. I think the movie The Matrix had a lot to do with that! I enjoy sports and gaming. I lead a dull life but I hope learning a new skill can improve my boring and pathetic existence lol!!!

Hello Ryan and welcome to Alcoholics Anonymous Hackthissite. Hope you enjoy your time here.

kelsorules1 wrote:hi there :p<br>my name is kelso , 22 years old and i hope this site can learn me some of the basics and tricks to remote control access any operating pc i want xD.

Welcome to HTS! Yes you can head over to the general forums and post questions on what to need to know and someone will answer you shortly as long as the question does not violate our ToS or is something easily searchable on Google.

Szayel wrote:Hello, my name is Szayel. (Well, it's not, but call me that.)<br>I've always been really interested in hacking and the things that involve it. After reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy, I was prompted to finally take the step into hacking. I know what the true meaning of hacking is, and I want to embrace that to the fullest. Oh, and some other info about me that you should probably know.<br><br>I'm 14, and African-American.<br>I'm usually very blunt, sarcastic, and cynical, so don't be offended; it's just me being me.<br>I love Kung-fu, and I have just been able to afford getting into it.<br>I love to watch anime, read books, watch movies, play videogames, and practice origami.<br>I have a lot to learn, but I don't appreciate being mocked unless I do something blatantly stupid. Everyone has to learn sometime, right?<br>I'm currently learning Japanese through Rosetta stone.<br>Please P.M me if you want to talk. I may not be the most social person (Even online) but I'm pretty likeable once I warm up.

Hello Szayel! I am sure you will find what you are looking for over here. Be curious and persistent and the rest will be automatic.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by TheDarkestHour on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:15 pm
([msg=66991]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello everyone,

I'm 18. I've been working with computers since the age of 6.
I'm a freelancer IT technician.
I'm a DnB & Dubstep producer under the name Yumisekai.
I watch anime.
Self-teaching Japanese.

I have a peculiar interest for malware, how they work and what their behaviour is.
Well-structured ransomware always catches my attention.
I run malware in virtual machines for fun.
I reinstall Windows several times because I screw up purging malware.
TheDarkestHour
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to NZone