Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Scythe701 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:10 pm
([msg=82606]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi All!
I am 33.
I enjoy alot of things; like;
Reading, Poetry, Technology/Computers etc, Bboying/Other Dance, Martial Arts/Most Styles;
Science Fiction, Gymnastics, Music; Metal, Rave (Events), and Underground;
I could break down music alot more too, than those 3 genres, but I enjoy alot of music/so would take a long time.
Learning/Wisdom, Patience And Virture, Love (Family, Friends).
I have always had a knack for technology, futuristic stuff, and modern day, and past stuff too!:
(That doesn't mean that I am fully aware of how to; and know everything of technology)
I enjoy life to the fullest!
Am A Christian
That's about it for: Introducing Myself
Hope any who read this, will respect me, as I respect all!
Need to edit, hehehe forgive me, Gaming too on PS4/PS3 too!
My Personal Quotes:

"Ever thought that Although and Allow were the same word/meaning?"

"Wisdom, Databases"
Scythe701
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by CookiesAndCream on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:16 am
([msg=82618]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hey everyone! <3

I'm Lilia, 17 years of age.
I live in Melbourne, Australia.
I'm currently studying business in Melbourne University, I got a early start in Uni at the age of 16. :P
I enjoy listening to music (Spotify is life), partying, reading, watching movies <3
I enjoy sports too, cheerleading for my Uni. I love kickboxing,dancing and pilates as well.
I like soccer, well watching soccer. Favourite club is Barcelona, WOO! Messi, Mascherano & Neymar together? *salute*
I can speak Chinese (forced to learn at a young age) and hope to move to England one day.
I'm really really new at all this stuff, so I'm really just learning from scratch and need a lot of help, but I'm trying my hardest, I promise! ;)
Kinda got inspired from Die Hard 4.0 (anyone seen this?) But don't worry guys, I'm aware that it is just a movie!!
Well, that's my life, boring I know.

I hope to get along with everyone on here! PEACE, LOVE, HOPE! <3<3<3<3<3

Love,
Lilia XOXO
Last edited by CookiesAndCream on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Come in closer, because the more you think you see, the easier it will be to fool you --- J. Daniel Atlas
~As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly and then all at once
~My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations
CookiesAndCream
New User
New User

Post by 0phidian on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:36 pm
([msg=82624]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Welcome to HTS Lilia and Scythe.
0phidian
Poster
Poster

Post by akorshikai on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:56 pm
([msg=82626]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi HTS, I'm Akorshikai - but you can call me Nick. It's easier.

I'm in the latter part of my 20's, with extensive education in computer science and cyber security related fields. I was a speaker at a few hacker conferences in the U.S. and Canada regarding an independent project I worked on. I presented some research as a symposium speaker in a collective gathering of academia. I've done a couple other things, but feel no need to stroke my epeen.

I'm here to learn, and a good attitude to have if you're new (like me) is to understand and respect that no matter how much you know - there's always some that knows more than you. Share knowledge, ask questions, be humble, show respect and good things follow.
akorshikai
New User
New User

Post by CookiesAndCream on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:12 pm
([msg=82627]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

0phidian wrote:Welcome to HTS Lilia and Scythe.

Thanks! Hope to learn a lot from you guys here on this site! :) :) :)
~Come in closer, because the more you think you see, the easier it will be to fool you --- J. Daniel Atlas
~As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly and then all at once
~My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations
CookiesAndCream
New User
New User

Post by Scythe701 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:18 pm
([msg=82628]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

0phidian wrote:Welcome to HTS Lilia and Scythe.

Thank You, for the Welcome
It is Much Appreciated! :)
My Personal Quotes:

"Ever thought that Although and Allow were the same word/meaning?"

"Wisdom, Databases"
Scythe701
New User
New User

Post by Fattwang on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:03 pm
([msg=82639]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello world!

I'm Eric, a senior at a high school in California. I am passionate about STEM, wanting to major in computer science in college. Over the past year, I've gotten into app development/objective-C, making cheesy stuff for friends, and would definitely want to have a career in software development. I'm super big into cryptography, always finding it cool to send secret messages, and make order out of nonsense, which is how I found HTS. I'm also picking up HTML/PHP, so this is great for helping me out.
Outside of technology, I love to play tennis, League of Legends, and be an active Boy Scout.

Looking forward to learn some awesome stuff!
Fattwang
New User
New User

Post by Jap468 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:42 pm
([msg=82731]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello Everyone,

I'm 19, joined HTS a long time ago, but lost interest. I recently became incredibly motivated to learn again. Currently in University, but education there isn't as extensive as it would be if I picked it up on my own, so here I am ready to get some information for myself. Looking forward to talking/working with you guys further!
Jap468
New User
New User

Post by bogdan23 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:07 pm
([msg=82732]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello world,

I'm a 23 years old tech enthusiast and I thought it's time to come back to HTS ( yes, I used to hang around HTS a long time ago :D ). Just finished my Bachelor in CS and I thought it's time to get back on the track. I'm currently working as system administrator , so I handle basically everything related to networking, help-desk and app development. I initially had to let go HTS because I didn't have enough free time with school work and all that, but things changed ( finally ). These being said, beside learning new stuff, I hope I'll also be of help to the HTS community, however I can.

Cheers
bogdan23
New User
New User

Post by Kabia on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:36 am
([msg=82757]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello everyone, my name is Kabia i'm 19 years old. I can't tell you tell you how many times i've tried to start my journey to becoming a hacker. Somehow I could never force myself to sit down to read the information. I'm hopeing that this time will be different since I tend to put things off till the last minute i'll try to be straite forward with the things I want to learn. No I dont want you to give me the answer or teach me somethings step-by-step thats not what i'm looking for I'm sure it be easier to have someone hold my hand, but that isnt how things work. I guess now I should tell you what things I'm interested in so you could either tell me about a book or send me somewhere online with tons of information on the subject. Mostly I want to learn about all things that involve websites from servers to the websites itself, also I wouldn't mind picking up a programming language not one that would require a huge amount of attention to learn but a easier one to pick up. Thanks for taking the time to read my post I hope I can become a frequent user of this site.
Kabia
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to NZone