New to this

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: New to this

Post by xTractatorix on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:50 pm
([msg=68061]see Re: New to this[/msg])

LynxXiii wrote:Im currently new and wanted to learn just how to hack. So, if u have an idea where I should begin please tell me. :)

Well first off,welcome to HTS.Seeing as i did myself make a similar post when i first joined ill give some advice.Firstly think of what you want to accomplish.There are two types of "hacking" local and web based hacking.If youre interested in Local based hacking, you want to learn a language, like C, C++, or python. If youre interested in web based haking you want to learn, actually you NEED to learn HTML, and PHP.Above all though research if youre not sure about somenthing look it up, you can find anything on the internet, and keep in mind hacking is not somenthing you learn over night, itll take time.
Heres a good site to learn HTML and a couple other languages http://www.w3schools.com/.
Hoped this helped.
xTractatorix
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by mShred on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:45 am
([msg=68069]see Re: New to this[/msg])

xTractatorix wrote:Well first off,welcome to HTS.Seeing as i did myself make a similar post when i first joined ill give some advice.Firstly think of what you want to accomplish.There are two types of "hacking" local and web based hacking.If youre interested in Local based hacking, you want to learn a language, like C, C++, or python. If youre interested in web based haking you want to learn, actually you NEED to learn HTML, and PHP.Above all though research if youre not sure about somenthing look it up, you can find anything on the internet, and keep in mind hacking is not somenthing you learn over night, itll take time.
Heres a good site to learn HTML and a couple other languages http://www.w3schools.com/.
Hoped this helped.

From enormous amount of question asking, to well mannered advice giver. +1.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by LynxXiii on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:05 pm
([msg=68126]see Re: New to this[/msg])

Well yeah most of you may hate me for this post. It's also why I asked. Don't hate a noob for wanting to learn something new. Something I've wanted to learn because in fact everyone was once a noob. So for those of you who didn't post a hate comment or whatever share where should I even start to learn a skill like many of you may have. So please help me to understand better. send me msgs if you would like no matter what I am going to learn somewhere. Why not learn from some people who have a good attitude and not dick's. So for those of you with the nice comments teach me basics of everything you know and so on. It would be a great help. My definition of hacking well I don't have a definition yet so many people have so many definitions I want to learn everything. Everyone's insight and there own definitions I wont know till I get a more better knowledge base of the definition so help me out please. :o

-- Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:05 pm --

Edited out double post: LoGiCaL__
-- Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:10 pm --

mShred wrote:
xTractatorix wrote:Well first off,welcome to HTS.Seeing as i did myself make a similar post when i first joined ill give some advice.Firstly think of what you want to accomplish.There are two types of "hacking" local and web based hacking.If youre interested in Local based hacking, you want to learn a language, like C, C++, or python. If youre interested in web based haking you want to learn, actually you NEED to learn HTML, and PHP.Above all though research if youre not sure about somenthing look it up, you can find anything on the internet, and keep in mind hacking is not somenthing you learn over night, itll take time.
Hoped this helped.

From enormous amount of question asking, to well mannered advice giver. +1.

Thanks for the language help I really appreciate this instead of saying I hate you. I know it will take some time but i am willing to put my time into what I want to learn. So thanks for the link and the heads up of what I am getting into. :)
LynxXiii
New User
New User

Post by anarchy420x on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 pm
([msg=68127]see Re: New to this[/msg])

Lol, sorry I made you mad. I wasn't being malicious; I was gently ridiculing you (is that possible?). I hope I gave you some useful information in what I said.
A broken clock is right twice a day, however, I am neither up that early nor up that late...
anarchy420x
Poster
Poster

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:29 pm
([msg=68130]see Re: New to this[/msg])

Everyone was new and it's ok to ask for some help. Here's the thing, don't expect to have every little detail handed to you (spoonfed). Other than that, welcome to HTS. Everyone get's the hate posts once in a while, don't let it turn you away.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to NZone