Green as grass.

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Green as grass.

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 am
([msg=72129]see Re: Green as grass.[/msg])

ERDK wrote:Im actually in the middle of buying a new car, so maybe a budget of 500$ is good. If i want to get more in-depth with this hobby farther down the line. There will be no shortage of upgrades available.

Thoses two books i mentioned earlier, worth an order? Or just read up on the sites you listed. In theory its all the same in the end, correct?

I am not familiar with those books, but I can tell you that all books contain knowledge and all knowledge is worth obtaining.
I have not spent a dime on any books that teaches about hacking, I have taken the information that is readily available all over the internet and used it instead. I however come from a living class where money is tight and budgets are important, I could almost call myself poor in honesty. However, if I was not worried about money or budgets, I would delve into the books, because it doesn't hurt to learn new things.
So to answer your question:
I believe if I was you, I would read up on the sites and learn the information there, and if I felt that I needed to know more, or needed another source of information, I would purchase the books.
Spreading knowledge just once a day, can help keep the script kiddies away ⠠⠵
no_hope if world.map{|person, ic = 0| ic +=1 if ignorance.include?(person)}.compact.length > (world.length / 2)
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by ERDK on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 am
([msg=72130]see Re: Green as grass.[/msg])

That seems like a very good way of going about it, thanks for the help. I will update as learn more.... slowly. :mrgreen: :geek:
ERDK
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 am
([msg=72131]see Re: Green as grass.[/msg])

ERDK wrote:That seems like a very good way of going about it, thanks for the help. I will update as learn more.... slowly. :mrgreen: :geek:

Awesome, I hope to hear back from you and good luck!
Happy Hacking!
Spreading knowledge just once a day, can help keep the script kiddies away ⠠⠵
no_hope if world.map{|person, ic = 0| ic +=1 if ignorance.include?(person)}.compact.length > (world.length / 2)
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to NZone