Green as grass.

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Green as grass.

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 am
([msg=72129]see Re: Green as grass.[/msg])

ERDK wrote:Im actually in the middle of buying a new car, so maybe a budget of 500$ is good. If i want to get more in-depth with this hobby farther down the line. There will be no shortage of upgrades available.

Thoses two books i mentioned earlier, worth an order? Or just read up on the sites you listed. In theory its all the same in the end, correct?

I am not familiar with those books, but I can tell you that all books contain knowledge and all knowledge is worth obtaining.
I have not spent a dime on any books that teaches about hacking, I have taken the information that is readily available all over the internet and used it instead. I however come from a living class where money is tight and budgets are important, I could almost call myself poor in honesty. However, if I was not worried about money or budgets, I would delve into the books, because it doesn't hurt to learn new things.
So to answer your question:
I believe if I was you, I would read up on the sites and learn the information there, and if I felt that I needed to know more, or needed another source of information, I would purchase the books.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by ERDK on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 am
([msg=72130]see Re: Green as grass.[/msg])

That seems like a very good way of going about it, thanks for the help. I will update as learn more.... slowly. :mrgreen: :geek:
ERDK
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 am
([msg=72131]see Re: Green as grass.[/msg])

ERDK wrote:That seems like a very good way of going about it, thanks for the help. I will update as learn more.... slowly. :mrgreen: :geek:

Awesome, I hope to hear back from you and good luck!
Happy Hacking!
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to NZone