help plz

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

help plz

Post by shake901 on Mon May 28, 2012 7:41 am
([msg=66633]see help plz[/msg])

I am new in in this site and i try the realisctic missions but i dont understand how can i solve it. i see a youtube videos but i cant understand how they know what spesific codes they need and where.
can anyone help me or give me a good articles for basic?

ty shake901
shake901
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: help plz

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Mon May 28, 2012 1:22 pm
([msg=66637]see Re: help plz[/msg])

A) You should finish all the basics before you start the realistic missions especially if you are new. If you don't understand how or why something works then you should take the initiative to get side tracked from the mission and study and research. Google is your friend here.

B) Looking up the answers on youtube will not only make it worse on you in the long run but you won't learn a damn thing except how to pass the mission. You will not get the self-gratification for getting past the mission and you will completely miss the learning aspect of the mission.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by killer1a1 on Tue May 29, 2012 10:34 am
([msg=66655]see Re: help plz[/msg])

im a noob here looking for teacher in hacking any one?
killer1a1
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Tue May 29, 2012 11:03 am
([msg=66657]see Re: help plz[/msg])

Read this:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=3176

Also, you new guys need to stop referring to yourselves and noobs. We know you are new. Everyone was new at one time. Calling yourself a noob just degrades yourself.
When I was a "noob" I decided not to be one anymore and be awesome instead. /lifeprotip
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by tremor77 on Tue May 29, 2012 12:20 pm
([msg=66661]see Re: help plz[/msg])

I've been around for years.. 15 years ago I actually considered myself an elite hacker. Now that I have a little bit of perspective on the world... I call myself a "noob" all the time. :D
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by limdis on Tue May 29, 2012 1:08 pm
([msg=66669]see Re: help plz[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:I've been around for years.. 15 years ago I actually considered myself an elite hacker. Now that I have a little bit of perspective on the world... I call myself a "noob" all the time. :D

I am by no means elite! I'd say I'm a child in the big scheme of things lol. But I try to avoid any self negativity, that's just me though. But I enjoy the humor in your point lol
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by tremor77 on Tue May 29, 2012 2:12 pm
([msg=66672]see Re: help plz[/msg])

limdis wrote:
tremor77 wrote:I've been around for years.. 15 years ago I actually considered myself an elite hacker. Now that I have a little bit of perspective on the world... I call myself a "noob" all the time. :D

I am by no means elite! I'd say I'm a child in the big scheme of things lol. But I try to avoid any self negativity, that's just me though. But I enjoy the humor in your point lol

I did manage to crash an entire State University network.. but that was the 90's, a time when network administrators didn't seem to understand the concept of blocking an e-mail autoreply loop. How I loved tearing apart VAX/VMS
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Return to NZone