Help

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Help

Post by opiate master on Sun May 20, 2012 11:32 pm
([msg=66469]see Help[/msg])

Please Help I am LOST I have been trying to make a website for 8 months and I cant get it right..PLEASE HELP I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE A DYNAMIC PHP JQUIRY WITH OPTIMAZATION WEBSITE FROM START TO FINISH :cry: :idea: :o
opiate master
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Help

Post by mShred on Sun May 20, 2012 11:38 pm
([msg=66470]see Re: Help[/msg])

Well what exactly do you have so far?

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by opiate master on Mon May 21, 2012 12:46 am
([msg=66476]see Re: Help[/msg])

mShred wrote:Well what exactly do you have so far?
actully i decided to start reading before i post and found it to be quite useful :idea: :D any way i saw on one of these threads that i should try
http://www.w3schools.com so that i atleast can speak the same language as you guys thanks though :D
opiate master
New User
New User

Post by acevic on Mon May 21, 2012 1:40 am
([msg=66480]see Re: Help[/msg])

Would you care to explain what "A DYNAMIC PHP JQUIRY WITH OPTIMAZATION WEBSITE" is? I am new to the concept of "A DYNAMIC PHP JQUIRY WITH OPTIMAZATION WEBSITE". Or do you mean a dynamic website that is search optimized and has Javascript apps on the front end? What exactly are you looking for?

Dynamic websites are usually made in PHP on the server side. I suggest you read exactly what a static and dynamic site are.

jQuery is a cross browser Javascript library for client side HTML scripting. It is used to make web applets and apps.

There are many types of optimization. I believe your are talking about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in this case. Read on it.

I have reason to believe that you have no idea what you are talking about. It would be simpler for all of us if you just broke down your question into exactly what you needed. There is no such thing as "A DYNAMIC PHP JQUIRY WITH OPTIMAZATION WEBSITE".

EDIT: Please use proper punctuation and use color coding only for text that requires color coding.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by centip3de on Mon May 21, 2012 1:27 pm
([msg=66499]see Re: Help[/msg])

opiate master wrote:Please Help I am LOST I have been trying to make a website for 8 months and I cant get it right..PLEASE HELP I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE A DYNAMIC PHP JQUIRY WITH OPTIMAZATION WEBSITE FROM START TO FINISH :cry: :idea: :o

This is a very easy thing to start doing by yourself and seeing as you already have found w3schools, I think you already know what to do. I'm not exactly sure what you want us to help you with?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by tremor77 on Mon May 21, 2012 3:12 pm
([msg=66500]see Re: Help[/msg])

opiate master wrote:Please Help I am LOST I have been trying to make a website for 8 months and I cant get it right..PLEASE HELP I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE A DYNAMIC PHP JQUIRY WITH OPTIMAZATION WEBSITE FROM START TO FINISH :cry: :idea: :o

Install a CMS like WordPress.. add a JQuery Plugin, get a cool theme. Done.
tremor77

Return to NZone