I am New..Please HElp?

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: I am New..Please HElp?

Post by tremor77 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:13 am
([msg=65144]see Re: I am New..Please HElp?[/msg])

Yahoo Bees...

next HTS meme.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by kazimali101 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:18 am
([msg=65145]see Re: I am New..Please HElp?[/msg])

Acidiferous wrote:The question is not what programming language you should learn and in what order. Like centip3de mentioned, the question is what you want to do.
And if you really give a shit about what you are doing, or you just want to deface sites and make some governments tremble in fear for your epic skills. I dont think thats a motivation that will last very long.

Why don’t you start by reading the html material and then if you think its fun, you can make your own website. While doing that you will properly find something you want on your website, maybe a login box, then you research how to do that. And so on.

It sounds like you neeed a lot of basic knowledge, and i don’t think making a list over programming languages will help you.

you are right..i am currently learning html :)
and the type of hacking..
let me tell you
attacking government websites hacking social networking websites like facebook etc..and attacking and getting into other computers...
any tip regarding my plane?
kazimali101
New User
New User

Post by anarchy420x on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:06 pm
([msg=65151]see Re: I am New..Please HElp?[/msg])

kazimali101 wrote:
Acidiferous wrote:The question is not what programming language you should learn and in what order. Like centip3de mentioned, the question is what you want to do.
And if you really give a shit about what you are doing, or you just want to deface sites and make some governments tremble in fear for your epic skills. I dont think thats a motivation that will last very long.

Why don’t you start by reading the html material and then if you think its fun, you can make your own website. While doing that you will properly find something you want on your website, maybe a login box, then you research how to do that. And so on.

It sounds like you neeed a lot of basic knowledge, and i don’t think making a list over programming languages will help you.

you are right..i am currently learning html :)
and the type of hacking..
let me tell you
attacking government websites hacking social networking websites like facebook etc..and attacking and getting into other computers...
any tip regarding my plane?

No. Now that you have said that, I think you need to jump back to the basics of "What is hacking?". As already stateted, that will give you no motivation to learn. You don't seem like an over eager hacker who wants to learn so much they need a little push in the right direction, no you seem like an over the edge person with no passion for learning, and that offends the community.

If you asked me to help you learn how to shoot a gun because you wanted to attack random people including government officials, what do you think my response would be? Imagine if you went out and shot a government official, and they found out that you came to me with intent on shooting a government official. They will arrest me for trainging you because I knew of your bad intentions ahead of time.

Hacking is nothing like a fire arm, but the basic principle in the example still stands. If you want to learn, and gain skill in the art of hacking, so be it. However, by mentioning your bad intentions changes how HTS will treat you. You made HTS a liability and by doing this you may have just cut ties with HTS. I'm not a moderator, so I can't say that for certain, but I would hate for you not to get some good advice and knowledge out of your time here.
A broken clock is right twice a day, however, I am neither up that early nor up that late...
anarchy420x
Poster
Poster

Previous

Return to NZone