How To Bypass Omegle Captcha?

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

How To Bypass Omegle Captcha?

Post by shadowgalleri on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 pm
([msg=64959]see How To Bypass Omegle Captcha?[/msg])

Hi. I am a noob so please forgive me.

I recently started using this website.

You can text or video chat to strangers.

Every once in a while I would get a captcha , but now I get one after every time I want to start a new chat.

I really don't know why, I am not doing anything inappropriate and not even trolling. Just killing time and trying to talk to people.

I noticed that when I had to leave and I left the window open with the captcha screen, the next time I went to the website I had to start entering a Captcha every single time! This is beyond annoying.

I am wondering if anyone knows how to fix this or a way around it? Any info would help thanks. Anything at all, please. I would owe you one!

Or also if anyone knows a good free IP changer that really works because my IP seems to stay the same always. :(

Any help and the I will love you forever, thanks!

Sorry if this is not the right spot for this post but I won't get a real answer if I try to ask in yahoo questions or something like that. Thanks again.
shadowgalleri
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: How To Bypass Omegle Captcha?

Post by fire_ball on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:40 pm
([msg=64960]see Re: How To Bypass Omegle Captcha?[/msg])

I believe you will either be getting the captcha either because for some reason the site thinks your a bot
or because there's a big operation to turn all books in the world digital and captcha are the fastest way to cheaply do it

and to change you ip foxyproxie is what I currently use
and works with firefox, chrome and ie
fire_ball
New User
New User

Re: How To Bypass Omegle Captcha?

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:16 pm
([msg=64963]see Re: How To Bypass Omegle Captcha?[/msg])

As annoying as it may seem they have their reason. It is to help make sure that a human is connecting or using their site and not something that is automated. Since the site is not yours and they haven't given permission to try to bypass this captcha it would fall under the illegal category and we can't help you with that. You can also try tor for your ip interest.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Return to NZone