How can I excel?

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

How can I excel?

Post by AnonChar3 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:16 pm
([msg=64689]see How can I excel?[/msg])

Hello! I am Charles. I hope this is the right place to be posting this, if not, I apologize in advance.

I am decently experienced with HTML as I am a Web Designer. I can read Source Code pretty well and use web editors. But I still feel inadequate! There must be more I can do. I know there's more I can do. I love solving problems and standing for what is right.

I very much admire Hacktivism, as I am an IRL protester for Liberty and Freedom. But, I feel as-though I must take my political awareness and knowledge of what's going on with all this tyranny and such (SOPA, PIPA, ACTA, NDAA, etc.) to the internet, and fight the good fight.

Can you relate to where I'm coming from? This means a lot to me, as it does with most other people who fight for a just cause. Is there anyway to online apprenticeship? Someone who will help out? I am capable of learning on my own, but time is running out. Things need to be done at this very moment.

Thanks for reading, hope to see y'all soon! :P

EDIT: I am not suggesting that I will partake in illegal activities. But, if and when the time comes to where those legalities do not matter, then it's best to be prepared, as we all should.
AnonChar3
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: How can I excel?

Post by AvexSweiss on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:11 am
([msg=64693]see Re: How can I excel?[/msg])

Hello AnonChar3, welcome to the community.
The first thing i would correct is that hacking is not illegal. What you do with it, tho, may be (DDoS for example). Anyway, i got your point, and i support you.

To start, i would recommend you to do the missions available at the website. And also, network here on the forums. There are a lot of helpful and friendly people around who will help you, as long as you follow the ethic rules.

Take care
AvexSweiss
New User
New User

Post by tremor77 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:01 pm
([msg=64703]see Re: How can I excel?[/msg])

This first thing you can do to excel is create a spreadsheet, add some values, maybe export to a .csv file when you are done.... But to be completely honest I think you should switch to Open Office because that's what real haxors use.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tgoe on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:17 am
([msg=64719]see Re: How can I excel?[/msg])

OpenOffice is dead, long live LibreOffice :)

---

Is there anyway to online apprenticeship?

You're online; you're an apprentice.
tgoe
Contributor
Contributor

Return to NZone