Hackthissite radio

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Hackthissite radio

Post by Stickytack on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:18 pm
([msg=64292]see Hackthissite radio[/msg])

Is it just me, or is it that no one can listen to the radio? any time i try it says "your source for hacker news and podcasts" then the music cuts in and out every 2 seconds as if the streaming is terrible to my pc.
Stickytack
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hackthissite radio

Post by Mars7411 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:57 pm
([msg=64294]see Re: Hackthissite radio[/msg])

Stickytack wrote:Is it just me, or is it that no one can listen to the radio? any time i try it says "your source for hacker news and podcasts" then the music cuts in and out every 2 seconds as if the streaming is terrible to my pc.

Maybe you need a better connection speed.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by niel66 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:29 pm
([msg=64297]see Re: Hackthissite radio[/msg])

No it's not just you i have the same problem, and its not a connection speed problem. im always streming radio and never had a problem
niel66
New User
New User

Post by Stickytack on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:11 am
([msg=64312]see Re: Hackthissite radio[/msg])

niel66 wrote:No it's not just you i have the same problem, and its not a connection speed problem. im always streming radio and never had a problem
yeah i have no problem streaming local radio stations, but for whatever reason HTS Radio is being a major pain in the butt. Does anyone know how to fix it? :|
Stickytack
New User
New User

Return to NZone