Can't send Private Messages?

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Can't send Private Messages?

Post by thePhatPhriar on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 am
([msg=63667]see Can't send Private Messages?[/msg])

For some reason, my private messaging is blocked? I checked the FAQs and it seems that "the board administrator has prevented you from sending messages." Not being sure how to contact the "board administrator," I decided to post here. Help please? I just want to PM someone for help understanding one of the missions :?
thePhatPhriar
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Can't send Private Messages?

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:22 am
([msg=63670]see Re: Can't send Private Messages?[/msg])

thePhatPhriar wrote:For some reason, my private messaging is blocked? I checked the FAQs and it seems that "the board administrator has prevented you from sending messages." Not being sure how to contact the "board administrator," I decided to post here. Help please? I just want to PM someone for help understanding one of the missions :?

Welcome to HTS. The reason you are not able to send a PM yet is because you need to have 2 forum posts first. I think that is the limit so respond to this and check to see if you can send a PM.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Re: Can't send Private Messages?

Post by thePhatPhriar on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:20 pm
([msg=63671]see Re: Can't send Private Messages?[/msg])

Okay posting 2nd forum post! Thanks!
thePhatPhriar
New User
New User

Return to NZone