begginer could use some help

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

begginer could use some help

Post by Who am i on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:32 am
([msg=43123]see begginer could use some help[/msg])

Hello i am looking to practice my hacking.

If you have any ideas on things i could code my knowledge has gotten me as far as completing basic 5 and realistic mission 1.
i am also interested in discussing various topics and learning about things i do not know. pm me if you would like to discuss different things or if you would like to work on a beginner project with me, i was told it is good to practice projects with other beginner, as you may help each other learn and correct mistakes.

Thank You.
Who am i
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: begginer could use some help

Post by mRmasteRful on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:47 am
([msg=43125]see Re: begginer could use some help[/msg])

Im a beginner to :). I havent tried the missions on this site much but working on a project sounds interesting. You had anything in mind?
mRmasteRful
Poster
Poster

Post by Who am i on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:57 am
([msg=43126]see Re: begginer could use some help[/msg])

i have pm'ed you.
Who am i
New User
New User

Post by neuromanta on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:53 am
([msg=43129]see Re: begginer could use some help[/msg])

Why don't you discuss your mutual project here on the forum? Maybe others can add suggestions, or take interest in it, and contribute.
neuromanta
Poster
Poster

Post by FuKe on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:20 pm
([msg=43134]see Re: begginer could use some help[/msg])

neuromanta wrote:Why don't you discuss your mutual project here on the forum? Maybe others can add suggestions, or take interest in it, and contribute.

I totally agree.

I'm a beginner too, but I have some skills in html, css and javascript, so participating in a "beginner project" would be very good for me, so I can use my skills, and learn some new stuff :)
FuKe
New User
New User

Post by Who am i on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:02 pm
([msg=43137]see Re: begginer could use some help[/msg])

You to are right. I was told that making a website is a good beginner project but i don't know how we all could work on the same site. if you have any other ideas please share, also i am using netbeans. is that software good for coding?
Who am i
New User
New User

Post by FuKe on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:47 pm
([msg=43138]see Re: begginer could use some help[/msg])

Who am i wrote:You to are right. I was told that making a website is a good beginner project but i don't know how we all could work on the same site. if you have any other ideas please share, also i am using netbeans. is that software good for coding?

Yeah, that's right.. We're beginners, therefore we can't make such big projects.. I've never used netbeans before, but i can recommend notepad++ and editplus 3 :)

But I think it would be nice for a bunch of noobs like us, to have contact to other noobs, so we can share information with each other. You know, three heads think better than one ;)
FuKe
New User
New User

Post by Who am i on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:18 pm
([msg=43143]see Re: begginer could use some help[/msg])

yes 3 headds are better than one.... do any of y use wamp? i use the localhost to test out things i make for websites, using wamp. i sduggest if you are into web developmant to get netbeanz and wamp to practice. but for now anyone have a good project idea that we all could work on, within this thread? lyk we submit our data on this thread to update everyone elses if u were to fix a bug in it. or sumthing, or maybe we could open up a chatroom on trillian to work on a project. idk im just throwing ideas out there :P i will b on this thread frequently so please stay active. i will be back on in about 30 minutes to an hour.
Who am i
New User
New User

Post by neuromanta on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:41 am
([msg=43156]see Re: begginer could use some help[/msg])

Yes, netbeans is very good for coding, especially for java, but it's good for PHP too. Also, I use(d) xamp back when I was into web programming, I think wamp is similar to that. With these, you can setup a pretty neat development environment, but pay attention to the configuration of the webserver too, depending on where you want to host your website.
neuromanta
Poster
Poster

Post by Who am i on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:44 am
([msg=43157]see Re: begginer could use some help[/msg])

ok i will keep that in mind thank you

-- Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 am --

to test simple html projects i dont usually use netbeans and wamp.. i just go to weebly and edit html on a free site.
Who am i
New User
New User

Next

Return to NZone