helping a newbie?

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

helping a newbie?

Post by fuzzeey on Sat May 03, 2008 10:24 am
([msg=1972]see helping a newbie?[/msg])

hi,
i was wondering if anyone would like to give me a hand to getting started.

basically all i would like is to be shown in the right direction, that would really help.

please get back to me if you can help cheers.
fuzzeey
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: helping a newbie?

Post by ELorenz on Sat May 03, 2008 1:37 pm
([msg=1987]see Re: helping a newbie?[/msg])

It would be better if you had a specific question, if you don't even know what to start asking questions about try reading through some of the articles on HTS.
ELorenz
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by fuzzeey on Sun May 04, 2008 10:05 am
([msg=2071]see Re: helping a newbie?[/msg])

hi thanks for getting back to me.

basically i was wondering, for the basic mission the very first one "the idiot test" i know how to use html but i don't see how to encorperate that into the basic mission i don't want the answer i just want to know how to use html to solve that mission.

hope you can get back to me with and answer to my problem.

cheers
fuzzeey
New User
New User

Post by 3nIGhost on Sun May 04, 2008 10:13 am
([msg=2073]see Re: helping a newbie?[/msg])

fuzzeey wrote:hi,
i was wondering if anyone would like to give me a hand to getting started.

basically all i would like is to be shown in the right direction, that would really help.

please get back to me if you can help cheers.

ok fuzzeey ... mmmm to learn and understand the html you have to kno whats it for ... it kinda common sense but take it step by step you should start by reading Html on www.w3schools.com and by the way to learn anything you have to READ ( i hate reading but it paid off i still hate reading ... but i still read to learn more bout my favorite hobbie in the world { Hacking } ) so yeah you get the point ... just read bout it ( Html ) and come back and try to read it on Hts Missions ok and by the way you could try to make your own Html page from notepad so try it its fun ... lol
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

|Theodore Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
3nIGhost
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by blackprince491 on Thu May 29, 2008 9:33 pm
([msg=3640]see Re: helping a newbie?[/msg])

i say start w/ the basic missions. in the beginning of each of them it tells u skills needed.... google those skills and theres your start
“If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always."
blackprince491
Poster
Poster

Return to NZone