password cracking?

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

password cracking?

Post by elisemeyer25 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:48 pm
([msg=1674]see password cracking?[/msg])

Is it possible to crack someone's password from a different computer other than their own? Whether it's email, facebook, myspace, or anything, can I do it? How? Thanks!
elisemeyer25
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: password cracking?

Post by ZeroThought on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:45 pm
([msg=1818]see Re: password cracking?[/msg])

Maybe this is just me, but I thought the point of this site is to learn about computer security and such; not to crack into other people's accounts.

I may be wrong on your intent, but it would seem that anyone who is immediately asking for info on how to break into facebook, myspace, etc. isn't really interested in hacking for hacking's sake.
ZeroThought
New User
New User

Post by nolan182 on Thu May 01, 2008 9:54 am
([msg=1839]see Re: password cracking?[/msg])

lol
nolan182
New User
New User

Post by KillaTom22 on Mon May 12, 2008 12:12 am
([msg=2293]see Re: password cracking?[/msg])

Well to be honest with you, I may be out of line here, but that is the sort of stuff that I am interested in learning.

Of course I would like to start at the beginning and I"m sure that's way to advanced for me, though my reasons aren't because I'm some criminal or kid who wants to crack into his friends or strangers computer.

I'm actually a jr. in college and a criminal justice and computer info. systems major and I would like to work for a federal agency one day. I found this site and so far I am extremely happy with the amount of knowledge it is able to throw at me, but one day I'm hoping it is possible that I can crack someones password and put skills like that on my resume (Of course I would ask the persons permission first).
KillaTom22
New User
New User

Post by badluckgiirl on Tue May 13, 2008 10:12 pm
([msg=2404]see Re: password cracking?[/msg])

i need someone to help me hack into my myspace ...........................i forgot my password
badluckgiirl
New User
New User

Post by hex_wannabe on Wed May 14, 2008 2:50 am
([msg=2414]see Re: password cracking?[/msg])

Now I never used myspace. But don't all those sites make you supply an email address so you can have your password sent back to you should you forget it?
Why don't you just do that? Unless of course the account is not yours... in which case I kindly ask you to give up on asking around here, noone will help you with anything illegal. Perhaps others won't be so kind with their words should you ask again.
http://www.netninja.co.nz - My writing forum
hex_wannabe
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by blackprince491 on Thu May 29, 2008 9:51 pm
([msg=3656]see Re: password cracking?[/msg])

im glad u got to him 1st cuz iv seen so many of these. because yes we are all retarded and you all "lost" your passwords. we are not that dumb. stop trying!
“If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always."
blackprince491
Poster
Poster

Post by SWIV3Lone on Fri May 30, 2008 5:34 pm
([msg=3771]see Re: password cracking?[/msg])

yea geeks are pretty smart

and to get passwords lookup "hash extracting" on google...(im pretty sure i speelt that right)

i dont know how to do it yet im still researching but yea..... and if you want to get somebody elses password on myspace u can use the hash method or you can make a phishing site :D :ugeek: :ugeek:
SWIV3Lone
New User
New User

Post by blackprince491 on Fri May 30, 2008 11:32 pm
([msg=3794]see Re: password cracking?[/msg])

wow i dont know that u should have said that
“If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always."
blackprince491
Poster
Poster

Post by SWIV3Lone on Sat May 31, 2008 3:07 am
([msg=3804]see Re: password cracking?[/msg])

fuck its not like couldnt have looked it up on google and found it in 2 seconds

o and for mr myspace lookup "how to hash extract" on google #4v
SWIV3Lone
New User
New User

Return to NZone