I assistance on hacking a certain site

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

I assistance on hacking a certain site

Post by Fr0z0ne on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:16 pm
([msg=76704]see I assistance on hacking a certain site[/msg])

Hello, I would be very grateful if someone could assist me in some way whether it was through teaching me how or showing me how you did it for me to try and do again and mimic in the future that would be great. And i am unsure whether the thing i want to do is illegal or not but, i am definitely guessing it is since most to all hacking on other sites is. But still if you are still willing to help please notify me that would be fantastic thank you. :)
Fr0z0ne
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I assistance on hacking a certain site

Post by -Ninjex- on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:09 pm
([msg=76707]see Re: I assistance on hacking a certain site[/msg])

Fr0z0ne wrote:Hello, I would be very grateful if someone could assist me in some way whether it was through teaching me how or showing me how you did it for me to try and do again and mimic in the future that would be great. And i am unsure whether the thing i want to do is illegal or not but, i am definitely guessing it is since most to all hacking on other sites is. But still if you are still willing to help please notify me that would be fantastic thank you. :)

Manipulating a site in some way to escalate privileges, or to do something malicious would fall under the hacking category. If you do not have the owners consent to do so, then yes, it is illegal.

I recommend you to start on the realistic missions here, you will learn the fundamentals. Then after that, get Kali Linux or similar, and look into all the tools that it has to offer.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
^(-.^)>
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to NZone