Is this site hackable?

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Is this site hackable?

Post by Rockyfelle on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:16 am
([msg=76084]see Is this site hackable?[/msg])

So I got this site.... its, well, not good against people, it does not in any way deserve to be on the internet, and i could probably fix something close to that by getting into an admin account.

The site url ends with: /login?ReturnUrl=%2f

And here is the source code:
dunce

Sensetive information has been replaced with "---" and url with "url"
Rockyfelle
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Is this site hackable?

Post by hellow533 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:33 am
([msg=76086]see Re: Is this site hackable?[/msg])

Unfortunately, you made it clear you don't own the website. Any penetration you do on a website you do not own without permission is considered illegal. You're no better than those damn hacktivists, and unless you're pulling a jester and taking down AL Qaeda recruitment websites, I'm going to have to disagree with it.

While not trying to minimod, Hackthissite is not allowed to condone or take part of any illegal activity, and we as a website usually frown upon anything illegal. Just because you disagree with a website does not mean you have the right to take it down.
“True hacking is like skydiving, you want to make sure you have arms, because nobody’s going to be there to pull the chute for you.”
hellow533
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to NZone