hi , i need help please

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

hi , i need help please

Post by thunderxlight on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:47 pm
([msg=75017]see hi , i need help please[/msg])

hi , how are you all .. i hope you fine
well, iam new in this forum and this is my first topic and i have question
and i hope you guys can help me

here
i want to be hacker , but i realy dont know how .. i know some programming language and i.ve made good
programs before , like games and websites etc..
but i dont know from where should i start to be hacker ..
i know these languages
VB6,AS3,HTML,and little about c++ ,php, databases(sql)

thank you
thunderxlight
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: hi , i need help please

Post by hellow533 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:59 pm
([msg=75018]see Re: hi , i need help please[/msg])

If you know html and sql, you know where to start be hacker.

First off, try Google.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tcx5 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:01 pm
([msg=75019]see Re: hi , i need help please[/msg])

Hacker including more categories
if you want hack to password acc game online, you could use keylog, it's easy and effectiveness
tcx5
New User
New User

Post by thunderxlight on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:19 pm
([msg=75020]see Re: hi , i need help please[/msg])

tcx5 wrote:Hacker including more categories
if you want hack to password acc game online, you could use keylog, it's easy and effectiveness

what is the keylog?

-- Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 pm --

hellow533 wrote:If you know html and sql, you know where to start be hacker.

First off, try Google.

so html and sql enough to be a hacker ?
dont i need some other stuff like javascript ,dos window...

thank you for your replays
thunderxlight
New User
New User

Post by tcx5 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:42 pm
([msg=75021]see Re: hi , i need help please[/msg])

A keylogger (also called as spy software) is a small program that monitors each and every keystroke a user types on a specific computer’s keyboard. A keylogger program can be installed in just a few seconds and once installed, you are only a step away from getting the target password and other sensitive data.
u sould conect to server FTP , don't conect to mail because you can failure,
u can saerch google.com
tcx5
New User
New User

Post by hellow533 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:43 pm
([msg=75022]see Re: hi , i need help please[/msg])

Hard time believing you wouldn't know Javascript.

Anyways, what do you want to do in the hacking field? Penetration testing on websites, networks, cracking open applications, do you want to do denial of services on people, steal banking information, make your avatar level 350? You need to be far more specific. A "hacker" as people so easily throw it around, can be from doing hardware modifications to corrupt or steal user information, to cracking open applications to better or corrupt their functions.

I would suggest buying Hacking Exposed 6 (or whatever the newest release is I suppose). That's where I had my first start, and it gave me a great boost in to the digital world. Past that, try to find a cheap CISSP or SSCP book on craigslist or something. Those gave me what I needed to know when it came to security, and a huge boost when going for my CASP.
“Teach me how to hack!”
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Post by thunderxlight on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:19 pm
([msg=75023]see Re: hi , i need help please[/msg])

tcx5 wrote:A keylogger (also called as spy software) is a small program that monitors each and every keystroke a user types on a specific computer’s keyboard. A keylogger program can be installed in just a few seconds and once installed, you are only a step away from getting the target password and other sensitive data.
u sould conect to server FTP , don't conect to mail because you can failure,
u can saerch google.com

ohh thank , maybe i will need that
thank you again for your replay

-- Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:35 pm --

hellow533 wrote:Hard time believing you wouldn't know Javascript.

Anyways, what do you want to do in the hacking field? Penetration testing on websites, networks, cracking open applications, do you want to do denial of services on people, steal banking information, make your avatar level 350? You need to be far more specific. A "hacker" as people so easily throw it around, can be from doing hardware modifications to corrupt or steal user information, to cracking open applications to better or corrupt their functions.

I would suggest buying Hacking Exposed 6 (or whatever the newest release is I suppose). That's where I had my first start, and it gave me a great boost in to the digital world. Past that, try to find a cheap CISSP or SSCP book on craigslist or something. Those gave me what I needed to know when it came to security, and a huge boost when going for my CASP.

"Hard time believing you wouldn't know Javascript" yeah but iam good in action script , but i guess it is useless because people dont use it in their websites

"what do you want to do in the hacking field" i want to hack computers ,emails,facebook accounts etc..

"I would suggest buying Hacking Exposed 6"
well am gonna buy this book but iam afraid that i cant understand it , is it talking about the programming languages and html/css codes because i only can understand this
in hardwares, networks ,databases not much

thank you again for your replay
thunderxlight
New User
New User

Post by hellow533 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:16 pm
([msg=75024]see Re: hi , i need help please[/msg])

Your best bet is looking in to scams, phishing, and CSRF RAT trapping (was told it's possible, but I'm not too sure). That and scripting up keyloggers and sending it to unsuspecting family/friends. Look far in to the field of scamming, because that'll probably be your best bet with facebook and emails. Otherwise you can just buy a hardwire keylogger that goes between the computer and the ethernet cable, but that'll be a bit hard to go unnoticed unless they have their computer locked under their desks.

I wouldn't suggest actually using scams by the way, unless you want to get arrested for being stupid. I'm just giving you the information, don't hold me liable to shit you do with it.
“Teach me how to hack!”
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Post by thunderxlight on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:13 am
([msg=75030]see Re: hi , i need help please[/msg])

[quote="hellow533"] scripting up keyloggers and sending it to unsuspecting family/friends. Look far in to the field of scamming, because that'll probably be your best bet with facebook and emailsquote]

i.ve watched some youtube videos about keyloger and some of them have said that you need to learn programming
langauge , and i.ve done of that i already know some of them then i download it from here
http://download.cnet.com/FTP-Keylogger/ ... 37438.html
but i realy dont know what is the next step ,also i dont know anything about (ftb) i dont know if that imprtant or not
iam just want to send fake friend adding in facebook and hacking it .. and this program as i see only
save the keyboard typing in my computer , and it is so useless until now

sorry because iam asking you alot and thank you again for your replay
thunderxlight
New User
New User

Post by tcx5 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:56 am
([msg=75032]see Re: hi , i need help please[/msg])

link domload full keylogger: http://www.mediafire.com/?voz7n87pyz7o8nh
st1: creat 1acc free host link: http://www.000webhost.com/,next creat 1 domains, remenber: domains name, uesername and password (need for keyloger)
st2: setup keylogger
keylogger will creat a file .exe, send to victim.
data will send to ur host, check: GotoCpanel -> file manage
:)))
tcx5
New User
New User

Next

Return to NZone