Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by FlyingWarrior on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:48 pm
([msg=77495]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Whats going on guys!!! I have been fooling around on this site working my way thru many of the challenges already. I have been working in depth with HTML and Javascript for the past couple years and started working my way around C++. Much more to learn but I'm looking forward to some of the knowledge that I can absorb with this site. Good Day and Happy Hacking!!!

-FlyingWarrior
FlyingWarrior
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Unverzagt95 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:47 pm
([msg=77605]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hey Guys!

Well I'm a newbie on this site. I'm now 18. I love music, almost everything in it. I'm a singer too. I'm an avid sportman, and i want to be a plastic surgeon. I really like to learn everything new, that's why I'm here, and I also want to learn the know-how of programming and protecting my computer;)
Unverzagt95
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:55 pm
([msg=77606]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Unverzagt95 wrote:Hey Guys!

Well I'm a newbie on this site. I'm now 18. I love music, almost everything in it. I'm a singer too. I'm an avid sportman, and i want to be a plastic surgeon. I really like to learn everything new, that's why I'm here, and I also want to learn the know-how of programming and protecting my computer;)

Welcome to the community. May the internet gods guide your passage safely.
Feel free to ask me if you need something.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by cretpetpet on Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:08 am
([msg=77639]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi all, i m just arrived here as i furiously blocked from hacking a ios game due to hashed data :(
but imma leave it alone until i m done here :))
great site.
just want to say, hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

P/s: anyone like to look at the hashed file and help me for some solution?
cretpetpet
New User
New User

Post by clevername on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:13 am
([msg=77743]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi, i'm new. At least to these forums. I'm certainly not new to life and the ways of the world, most of which i've learned through hands-on experience in the field, in various schools of hard knocks, and through direct observation.

I would reckon i tend to spend a lot of time thinking, often quite deeply, and though i lack formal higher education, i'm also quite autodidact, aim for verbal precision (for which i often sacrifice conciseness), and i usually can't shake the sense that i'm smarter than everyone i've ever met IRL. I realize that sounds very arrogant, but i'm really not. I'm just being honest. It's probably mostly my environment. I'm inclined to think that the disparity is probably more about others being deficient, than it is about me being superior. I've certainly encountered the occasional being online, whose mind makes mine feel quite inferior. It's not that i think i'm a genius among normals, but that i'm an above average among idiots. lol.

I tend to strive for kinetic efficiency/economy in my life; i hate being required to expend more energy than is actually necessary, or being insufficiently compensated for anything, since i also tend to go all-in for anything i feel is actually worth doing. If it's worth doing, it's worth my best. If it's not worth doing, it's worth avoiding. If there's a way to adjust an environment or approach a situation, which enables maximum gains and/or efficacy, through expenditure of minimal effort, or perhaps a way of better positioning so that any burden is minimized, then that will be my goal. But the irony about that is that i'm usually terrible at being concise, and it sometimes takes me a while to figure out exactly how to verbalize exactly what i really mean. And other times i forgo that whole side of me and just shoot from the hip, going by feel, intuition, and instinct.

I think it's good to remember to be human, sometimes... while we're alive to have the chance to be.
clevername
New User
New User

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:50 pm
([msg=77759]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

clevername wrote:Hi, i'm new. At least to these forums. I'm certainly not new to life and the ways of the world, most of which i've learned through hands-on experience in the field, in various schools of hard knocks, and through direct observation.

I would reckon i tend to spend a lot of time thinking, often quite deeply, and though i lack formal higher education, i'm also quite autodidact, aim for verbal precision (for which i often sacrifice conciseness), and i usually can't shake the sense that i'm smarter than everyone i've ever met IRL. I realize that sounds very arrogant, but i'm really not. I'm just being honest. It's probably mostly my environment. I'm inclined to think that the disparity is probably more about others being deficient, than it is about me being superior. I've certainly encountered the occasional being online, whose mind makes mine feel quite inferior. It's not that i think i'm a genius among normals, but that i'm an above average among idiots. lol.

I tend to strive for kinetic efficiency/economy in my life; i hate being required to expend more energy than is actually necessary, or being insufficiently compensated for anything, since i also tend to go all-in for anything i feel is actually worth doing. If it's worth doing, it's worth my best. If it's not worth doing, it's worth avoiding. If there's a way to adjust an environment or approach a situation, which enables maximum gains and/or efficacy, through expenditure of minimal effort, or perhaps a way of better positioning so that any burden is minimized, then that will be my goal. But the irony about that is that i'm usually terrible at being concise, and it sometimes takes me a while to figure out exactly how to verbalize exactly what i really mean. And other times i forgo that whole side of me and just shoot from the hip, going by feel, intuition, and instinct.

I think it's good to remember to be human, sometimes... while we're alive to have the chance to be.

Welcome to HTS: Please remember the following -

Disclaimer :
HackThisSite does not support illegal activities.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.

Enjoy your stay!!
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by JavaTheHut1 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:56 pm
([msg=77779]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

I am in my teens and wish to become a grey hat.
USA
love computers good with hardware aka Arduino, C++ but need a lot of help with networking and security.
Wish to learn more about protecting myself and my programs
Will start a computer company one day
JavaTheHut1
New User
New User

Post by -Unicod3- on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:35 pm
([msg=77781]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

JavaTheHut1 wrote:I am in my teens and wish to become a grey hat.
USA
love computers good with hardware aka Arduino, C++ but need a lot of help with networking and security.
Wish to learn more about protecting myself and my programs
Will start a computer company one day

Welcome to HTS!

It's great to have large goals in life, just remember to split them up into smalller goals to keep you interesting in your main goal.

There is plenty of information here, hope to see you around :)
Little by little, one travels far” ― J.R.R. Tolkien
-Unicod3-
New User
New User

Post by Atalanta on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:21 am
([msg=77801]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

I'm a first year I.T. student, interested in both playing and deving indie games, with a passion for (admittedly flamingly liberal) politics. I'm relatively competent with computers and have light programming experience, excited to learn some new things!
Atalanta
New User
New User

Just introducing myself

Post by lukadoodle on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:37 am
([msg=77859]see Just introducing myself[/msg])

Hey guys, im lukadoodle and im new here but sort of been hacking and programming for a few years just some JS html unix and some encryption stuff and id be vary welcome to some tips :)
lukadoodle
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to NZone