I want to learn - I have learned  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: I want to learn - I have learned

Post by not_essence2 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:09 am
([msg=71008]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

LOL Nice one.
not_essence2
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by marianareport on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:04 am
([msg=71627]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

how do i get to the deep web? what tools do i use? what precautions should i take?

i am not new to programming but i am new to hacking and computer security. i am currently learning javascript and php, and i already know java, c++, c#, and sql. i have never attempted anything related to hacking on the web before other than the first few missions on this site and i wanted to know a little more in relation to the questions above to continue my development. i appreciate any input from the pros.
marianareport
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:53 pm
([msg=71666]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

marianareport wrote:how do i get to the deep web? what tools do i use? what precautions should i take?

I remember seeing something about this the other day at... well doesn't matter.
What do you think the "deep web" is my good sir?

But as far as development. Let your curiosity take over. To build a great ship, don't teach your workers how to build a ship. Instead, guide them to fall in love with the great vastness and wonders of the sea.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by desertscorpion on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:21 pm
([msg=78396]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

hello all,
I would like to learn how to become an anonymous (not the group on the news) entity an the net, or at least as close as is humanly possible nowadays. To the Google! Until then, cheers guys.

-Scorpion
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
desertscorpion
New User
New User

Post by Elucid5674 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:05 pm
([msg=78643]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

What I have learned from this site and from the community is that, there is almost a endless amount of things to learn. Be it Learning a programming Languages or the protocols that the internet use to connect to the internet. I learning that everything can be broken down in a logical way or just done easier than how you thought. The term Hacking to me isn't so daunting when you realize you're looking at easy ways to get around hard problems. This site has helped me learn so much and I'm will to learn so much more and meet new people as I do it.
Elucid5674
New User
New User

Post by ThrowCows778 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:29 pm
([msg=79404]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

I want to learn about TCP/IP, how the network works, and its history. Will reply again when i have learned TCP/IP.
ThrowCows778
New User
New User

Post by FN-FiveseveN on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:01 pm
([msg=79790]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

Maybe if I learn something I'll make a guide :D
FN-FiveseveN
New User
New User

Post by scottiexvii on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:45 pm
([msg=79956]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

Hello all....

I'm a graphic designer with experience in basic HTML writing (web design). Just joined this site in a quest to become proficient in something I've always admired.
I want to learn: How to gain access to others' social media accounts / facebook / email. This is not for pleasure or malevolent intent at all, simply a journey to see what I can't see and observe to gain information.
I've started out by completing a few of the basic missions today. I haven't gotten very far into this yet but I'm determined to learn as much as possible.
Can anyone give me an idea of what type of learning curve to expect? Any other literature/resources I can learn from in the meantime? Thank you.
scottiexvii
New User
New User

Post by mint86 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:49 am
([msg=79974]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

Howdy, I'm studying towards a degree in software engineering and wandered across this website recentley, the challenges are great.

Anyways, what I want to learn:
Better use of the command line in Windows and the terminal in Linux.
Im already quite well versed with all the languages with a C in them but id like to get to grips with one of the scripting languages, probably Ruby or Python to begin with.
Id like to figure out how to write a .emacs config file that activates even a single cedet module without just throwing errors everywhere.
Javascript injection, I keep meaning to look at it I just haven't found the time yet.
How to improve my input validation be it through exception handling, asserts or any other method.
Last but not least I would like to find a bug in Google accounts that allows for remote code execution so I can claim the $20K prize for doing so and ensure a steady stream of beer and cigarette's.
mint86
New User
New User

Post by VIC_VISHUS on Fri May 30, 2014 12:58 am
([msg=81068]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

I want to learn how to get past the password on the beginner hacker qua. Help anyone??
VIC_VISHUS
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to NZone