Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Bad threads go here

Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Post by Goon- on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:15 am
([msg=70386]see Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

Hey guys I need your help and I am will to pay anyone who can successfully accomplish my request. I am a avid PS3 player and I recently wanted to make a new PSN ID named "Goon". The account has been inactive for over 6 years and I would really like to have it. I email Sony about the situation and they said If I can provide the email to the account they will give it to me. Can someone help me get the email linked to the PSN ID "Goon"? Thanks in advanced. Here are the emails we exchanged. http://imgur.com/QT13z
Goon-
New User
New User
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Post by hellow533 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:31 am
([msg=70387]see Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

What do I get out of return if I find his email?
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
User avatar
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Post by Goon- on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:56 am
([msg=70390]see Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

Money through paypal.
Goon-
New User
New User
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Post by Goon- on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:57 am
([msg=70391]see Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:What do I get out of return if I find his email?

Money through paypal.
Goon-
New User
New User
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Post by hellow533 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:03 am
([msg=70392]see Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

Alright, but I don't work cheap. $50,000 USD, I'll PM you my info so you can transfer. Once I get the money, you get the email.




not serious
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
User avatar
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Post by WallShadow on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:13 am
([msg=70393]see Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:not serious



XD
User avatar
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Post by Goon- on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:15 am
([msg=70394]see Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:Alright, but I don't work cheap. $50,000 USD, I'll PM you my info so you can transfer. Once I get the money, you get the email.




not serious


lol I didn't see that " not serious " until I quoted you
Goon-
New User
New User
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Post by limdis on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:25 am
([msg=70398]see Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

What the - you again! Seriously? Last time you asked for this a link was provided with the information you were requesting even though this tips so close to being illegal it shouldn't be allowed here.
But Limdis, why illegal?! Because we found evidence of the account still to be active and still in use...

Your email traffic looks automated. Had they really read what you were trying to do and checked the account they would have straight told you no.

But hey, prove me wrong. Show me it's been inactive for that long and I'll retract my statement.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
User avatar
limdis
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Post by Goon- on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:41 pm
([msg=70402]see Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

limdis wrote:What the - you again! Seriously? Last time you asked for this a link was provided with the information you were requesting even though this tips so close to being illegal it shouldn't be allowed here.
But Limdis, why illegal?! Because we found evidence of the account still to be active and still in use...

Your email traffic looks automated. Had they really read what you were trying to do and checked the account they would have straight told you no.

But hey, prove me wrong. Show me it's been inactive for that long and I'll retract my statement.

http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/ ... ename=Goon
http://PSNProfiles.com/Goon
Goon-
New User
New User
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.

Post by NoviceBlackout on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:29 pm
([msg=70413]see Re: Need help getting PSN ID, Will pay for help.[/msg])

Goon- wrote:Hey guys I need your help and I am will to pay anyone who can successfully accomplish my request. I am a avid PS3 player and I recently wanted to make a new PSN ID named "Goon". The account has been inactive for over 6 years and I would really like to have it. I email Sony about the situation and they said If I can provide the email to the account they will give it to me. Can someone help me get the email linked to the PSN ID "Goon"? Thanks in advanced. Here are the emails we exchanged. http://imgur.com/QT13z


Why do you need to have that exact name. Why not put a dash on the end of a new account, like your HTS name?
User avatar
NoviceBlackout
New User
New User
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Next

Return to Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests