facebook?

Bad threads go here

facebook?

Post by rphilbrook12 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 pm
([msg=67477]see facebook?[/msg])

So I know I have never really posted on this site before but it has helped me learn a few new tips and tricks, but in general I am posting this because I need some help rescuing a page. Until recently there had been a page called -removed- within facebook and the owner had almost had 100k likes, his account was hacked, whether it was publicity of not, I would like to help him get this page back, I am not sure how though, I have never tried it with a facebook page and I am unsure whether or not john the ripper would work on this, I don't think so though. It would be great if someone could help me with this, I am attempting to get in contact with the original admin of the account to see if I can get the email, that way I could work with that. Thanks it would help if someone could assist with this, it's a mission and I will try my best to help it come true, Thank you.
rphilbrook12
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: facebook?

Post by anarchy420x on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:53 pm
([msg=67478]see Re: facebook?[/msg])

A broken clock is right twice a day, however, I am neither up that early nor up that late...
anarchy420x
Poster
Poster

Re: facebook?

Post by limdis on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:26 am
([msg=67479]see Re: facebook?[/msg])

anarchy420x wrote:http://www.facebook.com/help/hacked/friends

This ^ and the original owner has regained control of the page. So you can go back to creeping now without worry. But, even with the best intentions on your part we can't hack someone else's account for you. It's illegal. We don't do that here.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Return to Graveyard