Is mission 1 still for idiots?

Bad threads go here

Is mission 1 still for idiots?

Post by selahsinger on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:40 am
([msg=62965]see Is mission 1 still for idiots?[/msg])

I know how to view source code and I'm familiar enough with HTML to know my way around. A quick view of the source code shows a comment starting like this:

if(!window.KONA_VERSION){window.KONA_VERSION="2011_11_14"}if(window.parent!==window&&!window.dc_Frames)

and proceeds to continue for about 160 lines of code 255 characters wide.

I get the same comment using different browsers (so far I've tried firefox, chrome and IE9)

I'm thinking maybe the comment isn't showing up properly anymore. Could be wrong, but if this is truly an idiot test, I'm surprised at how difficult it is.
selahsinger
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Is mission 1 still for idiots?

Post by goluhaque on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:53 am
([msg=62966]see Re: Is mission 1 still for idiots?[/msg])

Firstly, wrong place to post.

Secondly, I used Chrome and got the source all right, with the answer(the right one at that). Which probably means that the mission is fine. Kontera is the ad company used by HTS, so make sure you are looking at the right place in the source code.
(23:45:03) hauk: I guess you are over the best part of your life when 4-year-olds say "Are you an evil man?"
(23:46:19) hauk: and "Ima punch you in the pecker"
goluhaque
Poster
Poster

Post by selahsinger on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:24 pm
([msg=62967]see Re: Is mission 1 still for idiots?[/msg])

Thanks for the reply. Since the issue was a problem with the site, I posted it here (since the missions board specifically states not to create new topics regarding mission 1).
selahsinger
New User
New User

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:22 pm
([msg=62971]see Re: Is mission 1 still for idiots?[/msg])

selahsinger wrote:Thanks for the reply. Since the issue was a problem with the site, I posted it here (since the missions board specifically states not to create new topics regarding mission 1).

There is no issue with this mission. Your on the right track, just keep doing what you're doing.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Return to Graveyard