How do you do the missions?

Bad threads go here

How do you do the missions?

Post by Mars7411 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:12 pm
([msg=62636]see How do you do the missions?[/msg])

I don't understand the missions, I went to the first one and the requirements was HTML knowledge which I know HTML but I didn't see how the first mission had anything to do with HTML, I don't get it, what else is needed to do these missions?
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: How do you do the missions?

Post by VPR3 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:28 pm
([msg=62638]see Re: How do you do the missions?[/msg])

1. Welcome to HTS
B. There are entire area dedicated to misssions. Here is not the appropiate place for this question.
3. Every mission has a password that you have to find. First mission has to do with HTML and code review. If you know HTML the answer is right in your face.....
VPR3
Poster
Poster

Post by centip3de on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:24 am
([msg=62645]see Re: How do you do the missions?[/msg])

VPR3 wrote:1.
B.

EPIC NUMBERING SYSTEM IS EPIC.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by mShred on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:57 pm
([msg=62660]see Re: How do you do the missions?[/msg])

Mars7411 wrote:I don't understand the missions, I went to the first one and the requirements was HTML knowledge which I know HTML but I didn't see how the first mission had anything to do with HTML, I don't get it, what else is needed to do these missions?

Please, don't remake threads regarding the basic missions in the general forum category.. Anyway, as said above, if you know HTML, you should know how to do this one. Also, if you look around in the Basic Mission category, you'll find threads dedicated to these missions.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Graveyard