Basic Mission 5

Bad threads go here

Re: Basic Mission 5

Post by paru on Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:40 pm
([msg=9135]see Re: Basic Mission 5[/msg])

This mission was very fun :)
It's quite easy, just google about JS Inj*****n code and follow what they say x3
paru
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by paru on Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:40 pm
([msg=9136]see Re: Basic Mission 5[/msg])

Ject wrote:What's the difference between mission 5 and 4? I did them both the exact same way!

Wtf, how ?
paru
New User
New User

Post by Tenth_Prime on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:43 pm
([msg=9195]see Re: Basic Mission 5[/msg])

ok, i am stuck... what is a good place to reference JS? i google the heck out of the referer tag, and i keep getting some really confusing stuff.... i don't want any help (how else am i supposed to learn) just a place where i can learn some java

<b>[edit] oh wait, took some time but i got it
Binary - It's Digitalicious! - http://www.nickciske.com

I thought the code ended in a zero...

I am the α
and I am the Ω
Tenth_Prime
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by puppylover354 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:54 am
([msg=9498]see Re: Basic Mission 5[/msg])

again: let me stress this site
http://nexodyne.com/archive/index.php?t-14736.html

read through all of it, its good information to know, but dkip to part 3 if ur lazy. Either way, the site forgot to mention that u paste it into the url bar, not the htm document. Thats what i was doing. btw, does anyone know how hackthissite made it so any email other than hollobollo's sends u the password? PM me please. Thanks
puppylover354
New User
New User

Post by c_porter84 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:35 pm
([msg=9639]see Re: Basic Mission 5[/msg])

i tried using the same page source as mission 4 to get to the button...i pressed the button and then changed the url to ".../basic/5/level5.php". it said that it successfully sent the password reminder to my email...but i didn't get it, o well. i dont know ANY javascript and, needless to say, anything about injections. i'll get back to this one some other day...does anyone know a good place to learn java basics?
c_porter84
New User
New User

Post by c_porter84 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:49 pm
([msg=9640]see Re: Basic Mission 5[/msg])

by the way...i read the nexodyne thing and got it within a few minutes. i still want to actually learn javascript, though. any suggestions would be appreciated!:D,
c_porter84
New User
New User

Post by ParadigmBLU3 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:21 pm
([msg=9834]see Re: Basic Mission 5[/msg])

I've seemed to find a way around using javascript injections. I changed the "post" to a "get", and I recieved the message about sending the password to the email. Although, since the .php file does not actually send an email, I am unable to pass it this way. Just for reference, if the .php file were set up to actually send the password, would this be another way to pass this mission? Or does changing the "post" to a "get" have other implications that aren't taken into account?
ParadigmBLU3
New User
New User

Post by Cdmkiller on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:01 am
([msg=9912]see Re: Basic Mission 5[/msg])

done if your stuck and you need help use the addon firebug with firefox which is the best browser anyway this add on means you dont need javascript to complete this mission which i just completed yeah me :D :)
Cdmkiller
New User
New User

Post by jvwarrior on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:19 pm
([msg=9929]see Re: Basic Mission 5[/msg])

I got figured out the JS injection but as I clicked enter, nothing happened? then I clicked it alot, and realized maybe nothing comes up, so I clicked send pass to sam and it didnt work ?
jvwarrior
New User
New User

Post by Noomspawn on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:06 pm
([msg=9944]see Re: Basic Mission 5[/msg])

Ok...consider me a newb until I practice or get a hold of this...but I dont get how to do mission 5...What I get from it, is that somehow, I got to make the site think I'm like, authorized, to send the password to my email or something...I guess I just don't get it!

*Update* I found it out on my own and I would like to thank everybody for not spoiling it for me =P
Noomspawn
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Graveyard