DungeonSiege 3 CRACK?

Bad threads go here

DungeonSiege 3 CRACK?

Post by Libboincident on Tue May 31, 2011 2:16 pm
([msg=57920]see DungeonSiege 3 CRACK?[/msg])

I JUST BOUGHT DS 3 I WANT TO CRACK IT! does any one know how to do this so i can torrent it to my friends?
Libboincident
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: DungeonSiege 3 CRACK?

Post by Gatito on Tue May 31, 2011 2:38 pm
([msg=57921]see Re: DungeonSiege 3 CRACK?[/msg])

Sooooooooo, you just BOUGHT it and yet you want to CRACK it? For real? Did you know that what you demand is illegal and we don't do illegal stuff here. And why don't your friends buy it themselves or rather why should the use your cracks and not others ( this or the other way around it's still illegal so you don't have to worry for this at least).
Gatito
Poster
Poster

Post by Libboincident on Tue May 31, 2011 2:44 pm
([msg=57922]see Re: DungeonSiege 3 CRACK?[/msg])

Well, yes i understand that, but we always got o the store and buy our games if we like them to support the developers. But many times we have wasted 60 bucks on a game we bought installed and then in 10 minutes realized we didnt like it.
Libboincident
New User
New User

Post by Gatito on Tue May 31, 2011 4:21 pm
([msg=57931]see Re: DungeonSiege 3 CRACK?[/msg])

If I understood right you want to crack the game so your buddies can see if they like it? As they weren't enough gameplay videos on youtube. Anyway I won't start a debate about your abilities to buy games you like or if it's alright to crack games for testing. Thing is it violates the ToS here either way so yeah, we can't help you even if you want to crack it yourself rather then finding some copy/paste cracks or whatever.
Gatito
Poster
Poster

Post by fashizzlepop on Tue May 31, 2011 4:39 pm
([msg=57933]see Re: DungeonSiege 3 CRACK?[/msg])

Yeah, don't do cracks here. Ethics on your method of supporting developers can be discussed elsewhere.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Return to Graveyard