HELL MY DEAR FRZ I AM NEW,AND I HAVE A PROBLEM FOR A SOLUTIO

Bad threads go here

HELL MY DEAR FRZ I AM NEW,AND I HAVE A PROBLEM FOR A SOLUTIO

Post by justmanuk on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 pm
([msg=56745]see HELL MY DEAR FRZ I AM NEW,AND I HAVE A PROBLEM FOR A SOLUTIO[/msg])

HELL MY DEAR FRZ I AM NEW IN THIS SITE,AND I HAVE A PROBLEM.I HAVE AN IMPORTANT EMAIL SENT TO ME TO MY EMAIL. (bigjustine@yahoo.com)AND I CANT ACCESS MY MAIL,I THINK I'M MISSING A PASSWORD,AND THE EMAIL SENT TO ME WAS VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.HOW CAN I HACK BACK MY PASSWORD AND GET BACK TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS,IF ANYONE HAS A SOLLUTION TO MY PRBM P/S YOU CAN JUST SEND IT TI THIS EMAIL ADDRESS (justmanuk@yahoo.com).
justmanuk
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: HELL MY DEAR FRZ I AM NEW,AND I HAVE A PROBLEM FOR A SOLUTIO

Post by mutantsrus on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 pm
([msg=56746]see Re: HELL MY DEAR FRZ I AM NEW,AND I HAVE A PROBLEM FOR A SOLUTIO[/msg])

This is extremely annoyingly written, but your best bet is to try and remember it. What are your other passwords? Did you ever write it down? At what point in your life did you make the account? You could also try running programs that pilfer through things like password managers to recover passwords. As for "hacking" your account; that won't really be possible. Things just don't work like that. Hollywood paints an unrealistic picture of hacking.
mutantsrus
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Graveyard