I need to change my High School Grades

Bad threads go here

I need to change my High School Grades

Post by Secret94 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:36 pm
([msg=56054]see I need to change my High School Grades[/msg])

I want to hack into my high school office computers and alter my grades/GPA. I do not intend to simply hack a teacher to raise my grade in a particular class. I want to hack my counselor's office because (she told me) she has the ability to go in and change any past grades as she wishes.

Would anyone here have any knowledge as to how to go about doing this? Installing keylogging software on the computer itself is out of the question. I have no physical access to the computer at all.

I have read of numerous instances where people would get caught and have their lives ruined. Would anyone know precisely how people are caught doing this? From my understand, they usually attempt to make some kind of business out of it. I only intend to change myself any maybe one or two close friends. :mrgreen:

...please I am under a lot of pressure....this can be my only shot
Secret94
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I need to change my High School Grades

Post by Goatboy on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:39 pm
([msg=56055]see Re: I need to change my High School Grades[/msg])

Oh for fuck's sake. Two posts like this in 20 minutes?

No. We are not going to help you with this. That is illegal and not something we want to dirty our hands with.We have clear banners on the forum saying that asking for help with stuff like this is not allowed. Instead of doing this, you should focus on homework to get better grades.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Graveyard