assistance?

Bad threads go here

assistance?

Post by 20q234 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 pm
([msg=54946]see assistance?[/msg])

alright so i posted somthing like this not to long ago but i need to know, is it possable to hack an xbox live account? i personally dont like some of the players on there. i dont want them to like loose their account forever, i just want them to learn a lesson, dont be an annoying player i mean sure its all part of xbox or something like that, but i just want them to think and relize they cant say and do whatever they want. well if you can help me with this i would appreciate it, thanks, PM me if you want to help, real hackers only please no scammers
20q234
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: assistance?

Post by Goatboy on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:09 pm
([msg=54947]see Re: assistance?[/msg])

20q234 wrote:alright so i posted somthing like this not to long ago but i need to know, is it possable to hack an xbox live account? i personally dont like some of the players on there. i dont want them to like loose their account forever, i just want them to learn a lesson, dont be an annoying player i mean sure its all part of xbox or something like that, but i just want them to think and relize they cant say and do whatever they want. well if you can help me with this i would appreciate it, thanks, PM me if you want to help, real hackers only please no scammers

The reason you had to make a new account to ask this question is because your last one got banned for *gasp* asking this question. We are not interested in helping you get revenge on someone who pissed you off over a game.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Graveyard