Member complaint to sanddbox

Bad threads go here

Member complaint to sanddbox

Post by Joseph Anthony on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:32 pm
([msg=45597]see Member complaint to sanddbox[/msg])

Well I posted a question asking where I could find Delphi 7 Personal because I had searched the web for hours and I couldn't find it and he replied with "To the rest of HTS-Ignore him and I'm sure he'll go away" was there an cause for that? I don't think I did anything.
Joseph Anthony
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Member complaint to sanddbox

Post by imcrafty on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:43 pm
([msg=45598]see Re: Member complaint to sanddbox[/msg])

LOL sanddbox. He's a forum moderator, so he's supposed to check the forums to make sure they are staying on topic and not useless. If you have a complaint don't spam the forums with new threads about nothing
imcrafty
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by sanddbox on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 pm
([msg=45605]see Re: Member complaint to sanddbox[/msg])

Topic locked. I won't move it to the graveyard because I find this really lulzy.

If you wish to make a complaint about a staff member (or pretty much any member), do it in private, not by making your eighth thread of the day.

-- Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm --

I've changed my mind. Topic unlocked, moved to idiots' corner. I think this thread has therapeutic value, so it's now open for discussion.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by Goatboy on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:59 pm
([msg=45607]see Re: Member complaint to sanddbox[/msg])

The reason he said that is - probably - because the software in question is currently issued under a commercial license (at least as far as I have read). This means that to get a license key, you either need to purchase the software, of already have the CD and apply for a key. I could be wrong, but this seems the most likely reason.

If this is the case, then asking for a way to acquire a copy for Delphi 7 Person would be considered illegal.

Also, locking/moving thread. Sorry sandy, this just isn't that lulzy =\
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by Monica on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:26 pm
([msg=45609]see Re: Member complaint to sanddbox[/msg])

If you have feedback or a complaint about a HackThisSite staff, please personally send me a PM, or send an e-mail to: Monica@HackThisSite.org

Please NEVER post a complaint on forum or on site. Just remember, please respect the staff as we are here to provide you a safe and "clean" learning environment.
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sanddbox on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:44 pm
([msg=45620]see Re: Member complaint to sanddbox[/msg])

@Joseph: If you're wondering why I don't like you, it's because I spent valuable time answering your many questions - many of which could have EASILY been found on Google - and then you have the nerve to come on IRC and ask people how to make "malicious programs". You said something similar to "It's my understanding that Delphi is mostly used to make malicious programs" which is not only false but shows making RATs and DDOSers is your only goal (in fact, you specifically mentioned you only wanted to learn to program to be able to sell RATs and DDOSers). You then asked if C/C++ was a good language to make "malicious programs" in.

For the record, Delphi is an old language that few people use anymore, and how you got the idea that it's designed for making DDOSers and RATs is beyond me. You ask many questions that are easily answered with a quick Google search, and only wish to make illegal programs. You somehow think that you being 13 is an excuse to be a script kiddie, and claim you couldn't find any Delphi tutorials on Google, despite the fact that a search for "Delphi tutorial" got me 288,000 results.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Return to Graveyard