Money making group

Bad threads go here

Money making group

Post by Sticksnstoned on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:14 pm
([msg=34822]see Money making group[/msg])

Hi everyone.
Please read carefully and consider this.
Iv been thinking of a way for everyone to join together and make some money without spending a penny of our own to do it.
All you need is a website with adsence, google pay per click or per 1000 clicks to advertise on your site. Hard part is getting the clicks often to make any real money.
What if a group of us with website owners get together and click each others adds every day making money for each other every day. Think of it 5 adds on a site a group of 100 people working together means 1000 clicks roughly every 2 days. (we need to keep this under our hats tho its not technically alowd by google to do this but i figure this is a site with people interested in some sly cash.
Iv got the entire thing worked out and almost ready to start by organising everyone together. im looking for people interested in joining me and working with a group to test this plan. please email me if ur interested or have any questions.
i really think this could work well if we pull together.

email me here
Sticksnstoned
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Money making group

Post by Goatboy on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:17 pm
([msg=34823]see Re: Money making group[/msg])

You're proposing we scam Google? Yea... I'm gonna go ahead and file this under "illegal"

Thread locked, user warned.

ADD:
Sticknstoned wrote:i figure this is a site with people interested in some sly cash.

We really appreciate being called criminals, however subtly you may put it.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
19JAW6GabFHqe9yD9rr26QL3W3V2pNitbD
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Graveyard