funny prank call lol

Bad threads go here

funny prank call lol

Post by dubaigirl on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:39 pm
([msg=33986]see funny prank call lol[/msg])

i pranked this friend of mine because he is a prankster and thinks no one can ever prank call him lol so i searched up prank call sites online [site removed]! These people let you change your caller ID and give you 3 tokens for free! heres a link to the prank call i made [site removed]
HILARIOUS! lollll
dubaigirl
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: funny prank call lol

Post by cilpolir on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 pm
([msg=33987]see Re: funny prank call lol[/msg])

dubaigirl wrote:i pranked this friend of mine because he is a prankster and thinks no one can ever prank call him lol so i searched up prank call sites online [Site removed]! These people let you change your caller ID and give you 3 tokens for free! heres a link to the prank call i made [Site removed]
HILARIOUS! lollll

hmm first post, joined today... I smell a troll
try reading the rules
cilpolir
Poster
Poster

Post by insomaniacal on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:45 pm
([msg=33992]see Re: funny prank call lol[/msg])

At the very least, it's in the wrong section. I'll keep the report open and let someone else decide if this should be locked.
It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes
insomaniacal.blog.com
insomaniacal
Addict
Addict

Post by Defience on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:39 pm
([msg=33995]see Re: funny prank call lol[/msg])

ToS:
(11) HackThisSite 's site are made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use HackThisSite to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your Web site, including but not limited to advertising sales without express approval from HackThisSite 's authorized agents.

I think that can apply here as well as the fact that this could support harassing calls, which HTS does not condone. If you want to give a link to a funny prank call, that would be fine but you are basically advertising for that site.
Defience
Addict
Addict

Return to Graveyard