getting access to someones facebook

Bad threads go here

getting access to someones facebook

Post by boza111 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:59 pm
([msg=30868]see getting access to someones facebook[/msg])

Hi everyone
I am targetting someone specific to gain their password for facebook using social engineering and phishing.

here is what i have done so far.

1. Created a fake facebok profile with about 20-30 pics of some random person i found on a social network site.
Edited interests and the colleges i went to. I selected schools and colleges that are in close proximity to my target(victim).

2. Created a phising site . when clicked on it simulates a facebook login page

3. started adding friends from the colleges my fake character went to and started adding my victims friends(This way she sees she has mutual friends when i add her)

... ok so i now have about 70 friends on my fake profile and 4 mutual friends with my victim.
onto my wall i have posted a link from another fake profile saying something like " Oh wow you finally joined facebook, you need to check out this facebook app. it tells you who is looking at your profile LINK"

i have added the victim today, but so far she hasn't added me back (I know she has been on facebook since her profile pic changed)

anyone got any tips? First she needs to add me then she needs to click on the link and fill in her details!
boza111
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: getting access to someones facebook

Post by Goatboy on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:22 pm
([msg=30881]see Re: getting access to someones facebook[/msg])

This is teetering on being illegal in our ToS. I am going to lock this thread. You have been warned.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Graveyard