Best web browsers

Bad threads go here

Re: Best web browsers

Post by slategray on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:48 am
([msg=30858]see Re: Best web browsers[/msg])

I personally use Firefox, just because i find the add-ons helpful and make it more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. But I seem to run into a problem when I try and edit the source code and I have gotten an add-on or two to try and correct this problem but i find that they aren't as easy as just prompting a notepad document that you can edit and save. Any suggestions would be great.
slategray
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by EchoStealth on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:26 pm
([msg=30871]see Re: Best web browsers[/msg])

Number 1 rule of all forums- never bump old posts! You're gonna get your head bitten off for this one xD
EchoStealth
New User
New User

Post by faazshift on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:44 pm
([msg=30883]see Re: Best web browsers[/msg])

EchoStealth wrote:Number 1 rule of all forums- never bump old posts! You're gonna get your head bitten off for this one xD

I don't think its that bad a thing if the post at least has to do with the topic.

slategray: what addons are you using? I've found firebug to be very useful. you can even edit raw html.
faazshift
Contributor
Contributor

Post by UNSC_AI8085 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:24 am
([msg=30954]see Re: Best web browsers[/msg])

In terms of user friendliness and efficiency, web browsing ALOT faster with google chrome. It loads faster than IE and FF and supposedly it browses faster.

And the cheery on the cake for chrome is that it can spell check every field , that is awesome since i use that feature alot :D

But what i hate about it is cookie options, buy defult it is set to allow all cookies... i wonder why. And you can't even block all third party cookies. You can't use addons. Isn't it still in beta?

There are probably more issues though
UNSC_AI8085
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by faazshift on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:31 am
([msg=30961]see Re: Best web browsers[/msg])

UNSC_AI8085 wrote:In terms of user friendliness and efficiency, web browsing ALOT faster with google chrome. It loads faster than IE and FF and supposedly it browses faster.

And the cheery on the cake for chrome is that it can spell check every field , that is awesome since i use that feature alot :D

But what i hate about it is cookie options, buy defult it is set to allow all cookies... i wonder why. And you can't even block all third party cookies. You can't use addons. Isn't it still in beta?

There are probably more issues though

In my experience, I haven't seen much noticeable speed difference between ff and chrome. Firefox has had spellchecking for a long time, and gives a menu option for every text field to enable spell checking. Addons in firefox are definitely a necessity for me. For the average user I think chrome is great, but for development purposes I think firefox takes the cake. For chrome addons go here: http://www.mychromeaddons.com/
faazshift
Contributor
Contributor

Post by micosoftword on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:23 am
([msg=45396]see Re: Best web browsers[/msg])

i occasionally used firefox in browsing because allmost all public computer shop here just using ie and firefox,but for me safari will be better than the two,its deserve my 100 points from me...lolz
micosoftword
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:29 am
([msg=45397]see Re: Best web browsers[/msg])

micosoftword wrote:i occasionally used firefox in browsing because allmost all public computer shop here just using ie and firefox,but for me safari will be better than the two,its deserve my 100 points from me...lolz

This thread is almost a year old. Let it die respectfully.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Graveyard