Please hack this site

Bad threads go here

Please hack this site

Post by renegade1179 on Thu May 15, 2008 4:11 am
([msg=2497]see Please hack this site[/msg])

someone please hack this site
(edited)
and put "Shouldn't have banned renegade1179, now what??" Thank you sooo much !
renegade1179
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Please hack this site

Post by hacker-n-training on Thu May 15, 2008 11:28 am
([msg=2510]see Re: Please hack this site[/msg])

renegade1179 wrote:someone please hack this site....
(edited)

Hey there...

I'm new to the community like youself, but I don't think everyone is here to cause damage to sites. HTS is here to help you on your path of knowledge and learning. I suggest starting with the missions and start learning some there. Then if your still "angry" with that site what you do is your own actions.
To understand the heart and mind of a person,
Look not at what they have already done,
but what they aspire to do. - hacker-n-training
hacker-n-training
New User
New User

Post by ELorenz on Thu May 15, 2008 6:13 pm
([msg=2526]see Re: Please hack this site[/msg])

I think that probably about sums it up without adding all the re-evaluating the significance of your life due to the impact of a web site banning comment that seems to come to mind. Also the taking credit for work someone else does for you because you lack the skills to accomplish it yourself comment. If you're 13 then just keep those in mind for the next few years.
ELorenz
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by bjvanwash on Fri May 16, 2008 1:27 am
([msg=2553]see Re: Please hack this site[/msg])

renegade1179 wrote:someone please hack this site....
(edited)

Dude, I can't believe you actually had the balls to post such a stupid thing. :o

hacker-n-training wrote:Hey there...

I'm new to the community like youself, but I don't think everyone is here to cause damage to sites. HTS is here to help you on your path of knowledge and learning. I suggest starting with the missions and start learning some there. Then if your still "angry" with that site what you do is your own actions.

You are right on the dot. I'm very happy you have some common sense, lol.

Note to Admins or Moderators: This thread should be locked or deleted. Thank you!
bjvanwash
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by hex_wannabe on Fri May 16, 2008 3:05 am
([msg=2561]see Re: Please hack this site[/msg])

hacker-n-training wrote:I'm new to the community like youself, but I don't think everyone is here to cause damage to sites. HTS is here to help you on your path of knowledge and learning. I suggest starting with the missions and start learning some there. Then if your still "angry" with that site what you do is your own actions.

Good to see there's actually a few beginners who want to learn. Maybe we should follow HellBoundHackers. Ensure a user has completed at least the first basic mission before being allowed to post anything?
That'd stop alot of these idiots asking these stupid questions.
Good on ya hacker-n-training!
http://www.netninja.co.nz - My writing forum
hex_wannabe
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by JC5 on Fri May 16, 2008 8:36 pm
([msg=2604]see Re: Please hack this site[/msg])

Doesnt it say in the rules ot not ask someone to hack a site for you? Believe me im new and im learning fairly quikly, and i had little or none previous experience. I also want to hack a site. and its freewebs.com/clanjuke

but i no im far away from hacking a freewebs account. i dont even no if it can be done

b4 i waste ne more time on that site should i continue? or move to diff site
JC5
New User
New User

Post by hacker-n-training on Sat May 17, 2008 9:11 am
([msg=2640]see Re: Please hack this site[/msg])

JC5 wrote:Doesnt it say in the rules ot not ask someone to hack a site for you? Believe me im new and im learning fairly quikly, and i had little or none previous experience. I also want to hack a site. and its freewebs.com/clanjuke

but i no im far away from hacking a freewebs account. i dont even no if it can be done

b4 i waste ne more time on that site should i continue? or move to diff site

Ok, there are two types of hackers. White Hat Hackers and Black Hat Hackers, a white hat hacks for security purposes, finds holes or flaws in things and reports it to the webmaster, etc... A black hat hacks to do damage, create problems, exploit holes and flaws, spreads viruses, etc...

Which one of these your choosing to be is up to you. Maybe your going to be a little of both. Doesn't realy matter.
To me it looks like your almost asking the same question for someone to hack a site just without actually saying it. The reason I think this way is from where you said:

JC5 wrote:I also want to hack a site. and its freewebs.com/clanjuke but i no im far away from hacking a freewebs account. i dont even no if it can be done b4 i waste ne more time on that site should i continue? or move to diff site

It's your choice to stay on or move along. If your wanting someone here to find flaws in that site for you to exploit I don't think they are going to help you there either. Keep learning from this site and try to find flaws yourself, but that doesn't mean you should do damage just because you've find one.
To understand the heart and mind of a person,
Look not at what they have already done,
but what they aspire to do. - hacker-n-training
hacker-n-training
New User
New User

Post by Rijnzael on Sat May 17, 2008 9:49 pm
([msg=2683]see Re: Please hack this site[/msg])

Note to everyone: when you want crap removed off the board, report any posts containing said crap. it makes it very simple to remove and more likely to be removed quickly.
Rijnzael
Poster
Poster

Return to Graveyard