The Illuminati

Bad threads go here

Re: The Illuminati

Post by oohal on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:21 am
([msg=14376]see Re: The Illuminati[/msg])

TheLifeOfZion wrote:i am not a mason.. but i am a truthist, revolutionanist, conspiritor...

...Conspiracy theory nut...

Vlox, what time is it??

Time for you to come out from your parents basement. Really, if the government is watching you, staying in the one spot just makes it easier for them to watch you. If I were you I'd run for it before they realise you know too much and have to eliminate you.

-oohal
oohal
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by TheLifeOfZion on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:35 am
([msg=14379]see Re: The Illuminati[/msg])

first of all asking what time it was, was for a mason...

second they already know i know too much.. and im not always in my room. i use a laptop.. i dont only stay in one state.. or country either..

they know all of us. they know what we're doing, and saying.. they will read this message.. but why would i run like a little bitch if i can serve my purpose.. if their gonna eliminate me then so be it.. atleast i was giving a hell of a price tag to be hit.. it just means i was a threat to them..

but enough about me.. we're talking about the illuminati.. everyone should know about there simple plan of new world order..
if you dont know yet, well do a little research because you might be a little too behind..
I have to..
I need to..
Its too much..
But i can take it..
Its here..
The Beginning of The End..
TheLifeOfZion
New User
New User

Post by bradd512 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:39 am
([msg=16995]see Re: The Illuminati[/msg])

These responses are pretty amusing. But instead of simply asking if they exist or not, how about some evidence? Or something discrete that may tell us this society exists? Anything would be interesting.
bradd512
New User
New User

Post by Luschious on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:35 am
([msg=17307]see Re: The Illuminati[/msg])

They are real, but the truth is so boring you may be dissapointed.

They're the Vatican's librarians, nothing sinister. The brotherhood of the light, charged with keeping the flame of knowledge burning, in other words, librarians. lol
Luschious
New User
New User

Post by thezich on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:12 am
([msg=17986]see Re: The Illuminati[/msg])

who cares
thezich
New User
New User

Post by Luschious on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:32 am
([msg=18000]see Re: The Illuminati[/msg])

thezich wrote:who cares

nice ;) you actually took 2 minutes out of your day to add this insightful commment, lol :mrgreen:
Luschious
New User
New User

Post by thezich on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:15 pm
([msg=18058]see Re: The Illuminati[/msg])

Luschious wrote:
thezich wrote:who cares

nice ;) you actually took 2 minutes out of your day to add this insightful commment, lol :mrgreen:

yes it was insightful wasn't it. who cares if the illuminati is there or not, YOU'RE not in it, doesn't matter what fantasies of self importance you have. sorry to burst your bubble
thezich
New User
New User

Post by Agent Pugsly on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 am
([msg=20203]see Re: The Illuminati[/msg])

What you need to realize is that we aren't even on what the SHEEPLE call 'EARTH' anymore! The illuminati had us moved to what the MASS MEDIA call 'Mars' during world war 2 to escape the complete nuclear destruction that happened after the Alpha Code 3 incident.

Does astrology not seem to work? It's because the stars aren't the SAME ON MARS!
Do you feel it's harder every day to keep going? MARS HAS GREATER GRAVITY!

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!

:lol:
Agent Pugsly
New User
New User

Post by Defience on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:55 pm
([msg=20207]see Re: The Illuminati[/msg])

Agent Pugsly wrote:What you need to realize is that we aren't even on what the SHEEPLE call 'EARTH' anymore! The illuminati had us moved to what the MASS MEDIA call 'Mars' during world war 2 to escape the complete nuclear destruction that happened after the Alpha Code 3 incident.

Does astrology not seem to work? It's because the stars aren't the SAME ON MARS!
Do you feel it's harder every day to keep going? MARS HAS GREATER GRAVITY!

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!

:lol:

Now THAT was entertaining :mrgreen:
Defience
Addict
Addict

Post by Charlieace on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:45 pm
([msg=20225]see Re: The Illuminati[/msg])

I think the Illuminati exist.
I think they are very much alive and active.
I think they're ruthless.

Anyone one thing or group who gets too powerful becomes a perfectionist. Take Hitler for example, a Utopia he dreamed of. Well he was a fucked up asshole who killed millions because he didn't get into art school, but that isn't what this is about.
When something gets thrown into the limelight it has to retain good publicity. The Vatican, The Government, the Illuminati. And when something or someone gets in the way of that perfect image, they use ruthless means to eliminate that little speck messing up the window of publicity. The government does this, the illuminati does this, and ESPECIALLY the vatican does this (no offense any Catholics, but they do). Then they become intrusive. They want to know what we are doing, how we're doing it, and why we're doing it. And while they do this, they are being hypocrites (did I spell that right?) because they themselves block their own information. Cheery, huh?

-cHarLie aCe :twisted: :twisted:
GET ME OUT OF AMERICA! MOVE ME TO IRELAND! IT LOOKS COOL THERE!

"In a world where stupidity has become the normal, it is better to be strange."

The Internet is my classroom.

Silence is the enemy.
Charlieace
Experienced User
Experienced User

PreviousNext

Return to Graveyard