Private Torrent Tracker (A Faster Way To Download!!!)

Bad threads go here

Private Torrent Tracker (A Faster Way To Download!!!)

Post by Codeblue on Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:37 pm
([msg=10951]see Private Torrent Tracker (A Faster Way To Download!!!)[/msg])

I have just started using BitNation, its a private torrent tracker site and provides the Fastest downloads I have ever got :)

As they are private there are some rules.
The most important rule is when downloading you must seed back 65% or leave running for 72hrs.

Thats why there so fast, they also have an UploadBox that provides 1000kbps upload speed :o .

They are perfect for downloading all your ligament torrents :D
Click Here to SignUp to BitNation (with new and improved referral code removed so i don't look lik e a complete tool)
[url=http://bitnation.com/signup.php?refcode=6bbssk]
Image [/url]
Codeblue
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Private Torrent Tracker (A Faster Way To Download!!!)

Post by Rijnzael on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:08 pm
([msg=10956]see Re: Private Torrent Tracker (A Faster Way To Download!!!)[/msg])

Codeblue wrote:I have just started using BitNation, its a private torrent tracker site and provides the Fastest downloads I have ever got :)

As they are private there are some rules.
The most important rule is when downloading you must seed back 65% or leave running for 72hrs.

Thats why there so fast, they also have an UploadBox that provides 1000kbps upload speed :o .

They are perfect for downloading all your ligament torrents :D
Click Here to SignUp to BitNation (with new and improved referral code removed so i don't look lik e a complete tool)

Ligament torrents eh? Didn't know they offered human flesh transfers over bittorrent these days.

Unrelated, I don't care if you put your referral code link in your sig, but making an entire post to do that is quite annoying.
Rijnzael
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Graveyard