Freindly Prank

Bad threads go here

Freindly Prank

Post by Risorahn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:32 pm
([msg=80195]see Freindly Prank[/msg])

Thanks for taking the time the to read this. I had an idea to hack my friend's Weebly, however I cannot find where to start. I have read a plethora of articles saying how weak weebly's security is, but nothing seems to point me in the direction I need to go. He is an admin and I wish to play a small prank on him. If anyone has a suggestion on a place to start or an idea of want to do, I would really appreciate it. Thanks again for your time, and I can't wait to hear back.
Risorahn
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Freindly Prank

Post by Goatboy on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:53 pm
([msg=80197]see Re: Freindly Prank[/msg])

It was a Wednesday.

Nobody ever expects an attack on a Wednesday. And like the creeping shadows brought upon by a retiring sun, Risorahn seemed to materialize onto the Net. Screaming across wires laid coast to coast on his 56k modem, he was more than a mere man: He was a God. A God of the Wire, as some were known to call him. Firewalls turned quickly to piles of ash in his wake, and the most powerful IDS was akin to a fly in a hurricane of manly force.

As his fingers danced agilely across his Dell laptop's keyboard, wave after wave of binary munitions were flung toward his target: "admin<tab>password<enter>", "admin<tab>admin<enter>", "amdin<tab>password1<enter>", all manner of nefarious code sprung forth from his NIC, archaic spells intimately familiar to a wizened Wizard such as Risorahn. A smile crept across his face as his hand moved to grab his can of Special Edition CoD 4 Mountain Dew Code Red, and he muttered: "A most worthy opponent indeed".

The chase was on. He could feel the surge of power in his veins like so many volts in his Arduino with dual blinking red and green LEDs. He had caught the scent of blood and there was nothing that could stand in his way as long as his mom didn't turn off the router again because he got a C in history class.

He decided to try a new approach, one he had learned from the Sages of HTS. An arcane offensive scrying hex called a "See Quill" injection. Few understood the raw power behind such a string of runes, and even fewer appreciated the dire results. The gloves were off. Confident, the keys on his laptop pecked out the following: ' and 1=1--

There was a knock on the door.

He knew he had limited time.

The Feds were on to him.

Quickly he jumped up from his folding chair and dashed across his 1995 Hackers-inspired room complete with full-size Angelina Jolie poster stained yellow from so many passionate nights. Risorahn knew he had a choice: give up his hard-earned research and collection of pirated Tupac albums, or be forever imprisoned in Sing Sing for his acts of daring.

The choice was clear: He right-clicked his C:\ drive and chose "Format".

What treachery!

Code: Select all
You cannot format this volume.

It contains the version of Windows that you are using.  Formatting this volume could cause your computer to stop working.  Formatting disks and drives FAQ

The Feds had clearly planted a spy in his midst. Who else would have the technical savvy to restrict his actions so? And in his own domain!

Resigned to meet his end with dignity, he grabbed his Pinkie Pie plushie, kissed her full and hard on the lips, and strode with an air of dignity toward the front door. Taking one last breath of freedom, he flung open the door exclaiming "It was just a freindly prank on my friend! Please please please don't tell my dad or take me to jail!"

The reply came cold, calculating, and heartless:

"Uhhh... Hi. That'll be $17.12 for the pizzas."
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by pretentious on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:58 am
([msg=80198]see Re: Freindly Prank[/msg])

Haha what a boss, Password1 would have been the end for me. I guess no guts, no glory :)
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
pretentious wrote:Welcome to bat country
pretentious
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cyberdrain on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:55 am
([msg=80202]see Re: Freindly Prank[/msg])

Just, wow. Got any more of those short stories?
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Graveyard