God Please HACK This Site

Bad threads go here

God Please HACK This Site

Post by artemisia on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:19 am
([msg=79391]see God Please HACK This Site[/msg])

Please God, just hack this disgusting sexist site, which was created by an id*ot: *removed*

Please NOTICE that I'm not asking anyone of you to hack the site, so this is LEGAL. Yep, it is. (Please think of your mother) I'm just praying to God here. (Please think of your little sister if you have one) Yeah, totally. And if you don't care about God, that's perfectly fine too. Just be your own God/Goddess, and save the day! ''How'' you ask? By totally -not- hacking that site, of course, my friend! (Please think about your granny) BTW, this thread isn't pointless at all. I'd like to KNOW YOUR OPINIONS about sexism. No kidding, that's why I'm posting this. (Please think about that little girl, who was so nice to you when you were a kid) So... yeah... F*CK! PLEASE SOMEONE, ANYONE; JUST HACK -not- THE LIVING SH*T OUT OF THAT SITE!! I mean, just don't HACK IT, and you will have my ETERNAL GRATITUDE. Please just don't DO IT!
artemisia
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: God Please HACK This Site

Post by -Ninjex- on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:48 am
([msg=79392]see Re: God Please HACK This Site[/msg])

Please god, don't make some mod or admin black out this post and graveyard it. Please god, don't make the OP smack himself for this post. Please god, just don't do it.
If you don't like the content, god would cawk smack you and tell you to not look at it, dumb fuck. (No pun intended on the religious folk here :D)
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by artemisia on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:06 am
([msg=79393]see Re: God Please HACK This Site[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:Please god, don't make some mod or admin black out this post and graveyard it. Please god, don't make the OP smack himself for this post. Please god, just don't do it.
If you don't like the content, god would cawk smack you and tell you to not look at it, dumb fuck. (No pun intended on the religious folk here :D)

Why, thank you for being unable to understand the point, and proving that you're the one who's a d*mb f*ck sh*t hole, my dear ret*rd of this beautiful world. ^_^ Obviously, you menmilk-drinker, f*cking OBVIOUSLY, I don't want that site to EXIST. Are you truly an id*ot that you don't even get it? And are you truly brain-f*cked enough to not realize that I'm a female? Try not to drown out in a sewer, okay hun? ^_^
artemisia
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:49 am
([msg=79394]see Re: God Please HACK This Site[/msg])

This might come as a surprise to you but I majored in sociology. I'm quite familiar with feminism and I agree with a lot of what the drive behind feminism calls for. You however are just as perverted and just as very much of a bigot of those you are claiming to fight. You attempt tactics trying to tug on the our emotional and spiritual strings to join your cause blindly. Then insult without hesitation at the first sign of disagreement of your views. Not included the failed attempt at evading our rules here at HTS; we have seen this before for similar reasons and causes. You spread hatred and malcontent and are no better than they are.

Now to do my job.
Disclaimer :
HackThisSite does not support illegal activities.

Get the fuck off my site.

Banned.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by mShred on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:34 pm
([msg=79399]see Re: God Please HACK This Site[/msg])

If only Idiot of the Year was still a thing..

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Graveyard