Revenge (In an undetected non harmful way)

Bad threads go here

Revenge (In an undetected non harmful way)

Post by Mister Challenge on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:54 pm
([msg=81220]see Revenge (In an undetected non harmful way)[/msg])

So I used to play minecraft... a lot.. now I don't. But there was this one server I was on, got abused and all that stuff, owner pretty much gets free money, stuff was taken away that I paid (yes ik it is sad) and I just want to take off some of the people that I don't like and that I think are corrupt, I haven't hacked before and I think this would be a decent way to start off. The only way to give myself unlimited power would be to take the server files, first I would need some kind of way to monitor the owners computer. I am capable of getting his IP. I was thinking, if it was possible, I am not going to do this cuz I don't want to buy sniper spy, but would it be possible, to make a backdoor "virus" that had sniper spy in it, inject it into the hosts computer silently and have sniper spy install automatically or from a command that is on my computer once the file is on, and once it is installed silently I can just copy the files to my computer, I would let him keep them, because Ik how he is, he would never notice someone was screwing with the server just a little, i could probably even fix it, he's broken many things and I could probably even be better than him ;). But if someone could help me just be able to get on his computer remotely and copy the files to my computer, that would be a nice challenge for Mister Challenge, thank you! :D 8-)
Mister Challenge
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Revenge (In an undetected non harmful way)

Post by limdis on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:00 pm
([msg=81221]see Re: Revenge (In an undetected non harmful way)[/msg])

You're new and since you have already PM'd me once asking about the technical side of one of the challenges I'm going to give you a pass this once. Normally we lock and warn threads like these. See our disclaimer at the bottom. You can't "legally" do that without the owner knowing. But we all started somewhere and if the dark arts (black hat) ways didn't peak our interest a little we would never be on a site like HTS.

Tremor77 has been making a presence lately and I am to understand that he has been hosting many a minecraft servers pretty much professionally and give you more insight to the security side of this works. But you can't express intent to actually do these things outside of your own testing environment.

Also, what the hell is a sniper spy?
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by Mister Challenge on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:57 pm
([msg=81222]see Re: Revenge (In an undetected non harmful way)[/msg])

I never PMd you, maybe yours thinking of someone else, also by the does not support illegal activities I thought it meant
not taing credit for what people do or something, a lot of hacking is illegal, and I would like to know how to do this anyway for a get back at move if I ever were to get hacked, but that's for another discussion, also I may have gotten the name wrong but I think it is sniper spy and it is a monitor, you install it silently on your PC and it logs everything, it's made for people who share pcs with their child or employee but it's expensive and there are other things that was just an example
Mister Challenge
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:34 am
([msg=81223]see Re: Revenge (In an undetected non harmful way)[/msg])

Well. Looks like I did get that mixed up. It was similar nick but not the same. In that case.... usual treatment.

Sniper spy is not a thing. You are talking about a trojan combined with a key logger. Do some more research.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Return to Graveyard