Only two things are infinite...

Mathematics and Science; the subtle and ubiquitous arts

Only two things are infinite...

Post by eMpTy89 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:10 am
([msg=18523]see Only two things are infinite...[/msg])

Version 0.1.7 should be readable...
Well i was thinking back on my high school years the other day, and i realize something witch disturbed me, you probably felt this at least once: when you think you are underestimating someone(as in judging properly...), but you realize you actually overestimated them!?e.g.i told a guy"stop underestimating me"(because since i did it to him it was insulting to me...but know that they where/are idiot, so to me underestimating an idiot is judging properly) then he said"i don't underestimate!" and i though that i misjudge him(i felt bad...)...but NO! now i think back on it and i realize that every time something negative was said in relation to him he would freak out! he didn't even know what underestimating mean! anyway if you got anything better(or worse actually) post it, lets prove together how Einstein was right when he said"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."**,***

**EDIT if people think this is a stupid post then think of it as a scientific data collection to assess human development in stupidity.(also added goals), and rewrote some confusing parts...
***The goals of this post are:
1.laugh
2 Share moments when human stupidity reach level previously unknown as possible, or simply put:post the dumbest thing you have ever heard or something so dumb you only realized later that it was dumb...i study Anthropology(i am not making this up!) and the evolution of stupidity is a part of human study(not classwork...), to figure out why people get stupid, and prevent future evolution of stupidity, or just laugh...
Man is something that is to be
surpassed. What have ye done to surpass man?-Friedrich Nietzsche "Thus spoke Zarathustra"
eMpTy89
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Only two things are infinite...

Post by godofcereal on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:35 am
([msg=18721]see Re: Only two things are infinite...[/msg])

Theres a study for stupidy? Thats a great title to have.
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Math & Science