9/11 Conspiracy & God

For discussing religion and related topics.

Re: 9/11 Conspiracy & God

Post by Heath Winchester on Wed May 13, 2009 9:27 am
([msg=23637]see Re: 9/11 Conspiracy & God[/msg])

Creation has very many Scientific explanations.

http://www.icr.org/

I challenge every single Evolutionist here to visit that site. Read what they have to say. For the first time in your life you will get a clearer understanding of the Creation theory through many Scientific observations. By the way, I am not a creationist.
I don't need my parents anymore. Google answers all my questions now.

"Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong."-Oscar Wilde
Heath Winchester
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by tkdhkdmaster on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 pm
([msg=24780]see Re: 9/11 Conspiracy & God[/msg])

Heath Winchester wrote:Creation has very many Scientific explanations.

I challenge every single Evolutionist here to visit that site. Read what they have to say. For the first time in your life you will get a clearer understanding of the Creation theory through many Scientific observations. By the way, I am not a creationist.

Honestly, that article disgusted me. It tried to say that evolution didn't happen because humminbirds have to ability to hover, but can do it more often if they want. No. That really didn't prove anything. Now, I'm a catholic, but also an evolutionist, I don't believe exactly everything in each theory, but I just want to say that the African hummingbird-type bird didn't just disprove natural selection. Anyone else should read it, by the way. Just to see what its like.
tkdhkdmaster
New User
New User

Post by Henrikzhura on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:47 pm
([msg=26246]see Re: 9/11 Conspiracy & God[/msg])

thedotmaster wrote:My friend is really really religious. He's a catholic (i think - he's a Christian anyway).
I asked him about two things: the 9/11 conspiracy theories and God.
He believes in God, he thinks 9/11 was 100% a terrorist attack.

Then I asked him, why don't you believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories (which have some, although often rather dodgy, evidence) compared to believing in God, where it is all belief?
He ignored me :evil: but what do you guys think?
(I'm not really saying whether I believe in the 9/11 conspiracy theories, I'm sort of 50:50, but I don't believe in God)

I think yours and everyone else's questions can be answered if you watch Zeitgeist. I'm not saying that everything in the movie is 100% spot on but it is still very interesting.
Henrikzhura
New User
New User

Post by ph1r3w4ll on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:19 pm
([msg=27165]see Re: 9/11 Conspiracy & God[/msg])

munkyman123 wrote:I wont answer the religious question because im athiest.

Munkyman I hate to break it to you but athiesm is a religion... you believe in things you can
see and hear, you don't believe in God but of course you believe in something...
most likely evolution (which is in its self a religion and not science)...
all man worships something no man is areligious...
This will get me flamed but I don't give a crap.

There is more evidence of creation and God then evolution!

-- Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:21 pm --

Very true!!! another good site is http://www.answersingenesis.org! Great to see another Christian on this site!

-- Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 pm --

Spectre557 wrote:You don't need proof for something like a god because the idea itself is extremely flawed. For example, if I one day decided that my guitar talks to me in my head, you couldn't prove that it doesn't, because there's absolutely nothing physically provable about it. Rather conveniently. A lot like religion actually...

And I would tell you that Evolution makes no sense... I challenge you take a look at pictures of different landscapes, and animals, and people... the grand canyon, pictures of the amazon, space, the arctic, animals, people and tell me how they were made so unique and still created by an accident or by an explosion!
Creation shows God's handiwork..
Tell me the last explosion that something other than destruction came out of!
ph1r3w4ll
New User
New User

Post by Koppaberg on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 am
([msg=43348]see Re: 9/11 Conspiracy & God[/msg])

Sorry for necroing this, but something has to be said about the last post. Let me quickly make this clear, im not here for a flame war, i just think that if you want to put up a good argument, then you might aswell know half of the stuff your talking about, and the guy from the last post seemed like he didnt know ANY of the below.

The definition of Atheism; Atheism, in a broad sense, is the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities. It is not a belief itself, infact it is the complete lack of, which in turn entirely negates yours 'claim' that Atheism is a religion itself. It is clearly not.

The grand canyon was formed by water eroding away for something like 20 million years, not some giant dipshit with a bucket and spade.
If the amazon was so awesome and "god" wanted to keep it, he should send down some other dick to say "save the rain forest and all the fuzzy animals."
Truth be told, there are many many examples of amazing and spectacular natural wonders. But thats exactly what they are; natural. Not supernatural. Not made by some dude, sitting on a cloud waving some magical wand. There are many varied and well lived explantations to nearly everything in this world, and although there are things without an explanation, it's only a matter of time.

The last explosion that produced something? K + H2O --> KOH + H2
Every explosion produces something, normally just a variety of gases.

There is more evidence of creation and god then Evolution!

So uhh...where? The entire world is proof of evolution. I see nothing bar something a random guy wrote for creationism.
And why should I take something that was written two thousand years ago as a fact?
Do you believe everything you read?
Thats plainly ridiculous.

Did you hear about the woolly mammoth they found frozen? Here's the link.
There's fossils of woolly mammoths, which almost completely disproves that "god" put fossils here and there to make us not believe in him, considering we've found a frozen one.
In addition, just to show that Evolution is the actual answer, here is the complete evolutionary lineage of horses, and page for it here.
Which helps me prove Evolution.
And just before i go; Evolution is not a religion, its science, which again is not a religion.
Evolution does not disprove the existance of a god, it just disproves all creationist beliefs.
I'm jus a harmless Alley Cat sweetie;)
Koppaberg
New User
New User

Post by scoon1329 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:30 pm
([msg=43350]see Re: 9/11 Conspiracy & God[/msg])

ph1r3w4ll wrote:Tell me the last explosion that something other than destruction came out of!

Erm Hawaii... formed from undersea volcanoes, one of the most luscious and thriving places on the planet...

Most of the articles on that site just aim to disprove a scientific theory and then come to the conclusion that the only other rational explanation must be God.

Don't get me wrong, there are lots of holes in evolutionary theory, the big bang theory and the general model of physics... but that's the whole point of science. We don't understand something so we keep on making observations, performing tests, making theories which match our current knowledge. Science doesn't know everything, of course it doesn't or it would stop (sorry for the Dara O'Brian quote), but that doesn't mean you can fill in the gaps with "it must be God".
scoon1329
New User
New User

Post by msbachman on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:18 pm
([msg=43376]see Re: 9/11 Conspiracy & God[/msg])

And just before i go; Evolution is not a religion, its science, which again is not a religion.

I wouldn't even try. If someone is stupid enough to think evolution is a religion, they're likely a lost cause.

There's another reason why you shouldn't even feed what ph1r3w4ll is saying: he's one of a breed of religious people, just competent enough to type but not such to think. They tend to come to forums, say their piece on whatever religious shit they heard from some nutjob Protestant "reverend", and leave quickly to poison some other forum. These people are speculated to be one of many missing links in the evolutionary chain between modern homo sapiens and a common ancestor between such and other primates.

And then there's this gem:
There is more evidence of creation and God then evolution!

Notice, nothing follows this...no poster on this forum who espouses these crackpot theories ever evidences anything more substantive than a shoddy plagiarism of some IDiot site. I caught one of these in the act, I can't remember if I called him out on it or deleted it because I came off as too harsh. EDIT: I did delete it, but the original post is http://www.hackthissite.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=5276&p=39851&hilit=Newton#p39851

In another point in my life, this would have made me very angry. Now more than anything else it's a mixture of pity and apathy for these people. They esteem faith over reason, and as such they accept lies over truth. The best you might hope for them is that they don't spend too much of their lives groveling on their knees for a heavenly lottery they themselves claim not to deserve and enjoy some of their days before they meet their end to rot in the ground.
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lntoxicated on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:27 pm
([msg=52933]see Re: 9/11 Conspiracy & God[/msg])

I think yours and everyone else's questions can be answered if you watch Zeitgeist. I'm not saying that everything in the movie is 100% spot on but it is still very interesting.

Zeitgeist? It's not even 20% spot on lol. The religion part of that film is complete and utter BS. I'm an Aethiest btw. Anything to do with God has 0 logic in it. It's a fairytale people use to make it easier to explain the different things in todays earth. Multiple times things have been proven wrong, which causes religion to change their story. Like the earth being something like 8000 years old. That got proven wrong a WHOLE load. The earth is hundreds of billions of years old. The fact that Jesus was born on th 25th of December, again complete and utter shite. He was born in Spring. This is the bit that makes me laugh. The Christian God is Jewish, how the hell does that work?

Oh and for the record, Jesus was against religion, read the bible for the "proof" that you're all asking for.

Now with religion out the way, time to start on the 9/11 thing.

Who did it
It wasn't the terrorists that a lot of you think it was, it wasn't planned by Bin Laden, it wasn't anything to do with the Middle East whatsoever. It was America. The video of Bin Laden admitting it, wasn't a video of Bin Laden. Either that or all the other videos of Bin Laden were fake. Take your pick. Has Bin Laden sent one video, or has he sent quite a few. These "terrorists" claimed to have hijacked the planes, are still alive lol. Well at least 5 of them are. There was another one found living in Pakistan in 2008.

Twin towers
The twin towers were made with the ability to withstand multiple impacts by a plane. Probably bigger planes than what hit the towers. They were hit once and collapsed after hours of fires. The reason we got was that it was the fires that caused structural damage. Never happened to a building before, probably never will, but the 2 best made buildings in history, collapsed with fire lol. The towers fell in under 10 seconds. No way in hell could a tower fall in just under 10 seconds, JUST from structural damage. If that was the case, the building would have fell to the side, not straight down. There was an explosion or 2 BEFORE the plane hit, telling us that there was an explosive device placed in the building already (I'll explain later). And there were also explosions on almost every floor when the buildings collapsed. The main structuring had been cut in a diagonal line, which helps it to fall down easier and without tipping. In the dust clouds produced from the towers, there were explosive chemicals, which is proof that there was an explosive device. It wasn't C4, but it was an explosive device. As if that wasn't enough WTC 7 fell as well. The EXACT same way. That's known to have been a controlled demolition as the owner of the building told the newspapers what had happened. He was asked for permission then within 2 and a half hours the building was down. Normally it takes 5 hours to place bombs in secure locations then get the go-ahead to bring it down, but it was a special occasion so they done it in 2 and a half lol.

Shanksville
In Shanksville, there was no plane found, scientists said it looked more like a rocket had hit there. They said that the molten metal had melted most of the plane parts, including the engine which holds the fuel. Some have an explanation of why the plane engine can't handle the heats it produces? Do with that what you will, it's not really a big part of 9/11, considering most people don't even know about that.

The Pentagon
Pretty much the same script as Shanksville. The 2 peices of video footage showing the Pentagon being hit had no planes in it whatsoever. It was a long peice of metal which went through the pentagon smaller than a Boeing 757. The pilot managed to fly about 2 feet above the ground (remember the terrorist supposed to have done that was a shit pilot). And just like before, the engine and 99% of the plane had been melted. But, people were able to be identified by DNA and their passports lol. Passports and human flesh more fire resistant than the engine that produced it? lol Also, the single part the Pentagon was hit on was the ONLY part in the whole building that had the most of about 14 people in it. It was being refurbished at the time. If the terrorist had wanted to cause damage, he would have flown straight down, into the building, not fly around at stupidly low heights, then be unlucky enough to hit the place with hardly anyone in it.

The Americans part
The weekend before 9/11, the Twin Towers AND WTC 7 were shut down for 2 days. No one was allowed in, there were guards all around, the only people who were in were Construction teams. Working on the framework, apparently. Isn't that ironic? :D They were working in the basement of all the towers (Explosives were in there) they were on every second floor as well. Now, a construction team who's working nowhere near other people, who need heavily armed guards and just 2 DAYS to fix frame work on lots of floors, just happens to be done the weekend before 9/11? Seems very, very fishy to me. Also, George Bush said he'd never have thought people would use planes as weapons and fly them into the towers. Hmmm, that's convenient because the people who could have stopped this whole day was NORAD. But they couldn't do anything because they were on exercises, their exercise was the idea of some one using planes as a weapon and flying them into the Twin Towers. That's evidence, telling us that they did think it would happen.

The Middle East part
It's well know to people who actually study Politics that Osama Bin Laden was an ex CIA informant. It's also well known that Al Qaeda was funded by the US, to protect themselves from threats (Russia). So, why would Al Qaeda, a group who was funded and trained by the Government, want to harm the Government? And why would Osama Bin Laden, a man who worked for the Government want to harm the US Government? And also, a few DAYS before 9/11, Bush had a meeting with the Bin Laden family, mainly Osamas brother and Osamas ex accountant (Who was then Bush' accountant). And then in 2004, Osama was in a US hospital for a week, countless FBI agents visited him, yet, he was never arrested and now they're looking for him again.

The reason America Done it
The US had encountered major money problems. Getting rid of a few thousand people as well as having to get insurance from the towers was an amazing profit. Also, the collapse of the towers allowed the US to invade Iraq, which also made them a HUGE profit. THEN, the real reason they're in The Middle East is for the Oil, so that's even MORE profit. The US Government is making Billions of dollars and only paying out a few million. The profit they make from disasters is fucking stupid, then they have the audacity to steal tax from people who are struggling to buy things like Gas and Electric.

I think I've ranted more than enough :P
lntoxicated
New User
New User

Post by sanddbox on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:36 pm
([msg=52939]see Re: 9/11 Conspiracy & God[/msg])

I can't even bring myself to retort that.

I will say one thing: I've noticed you seem to enjoy both necroing and posting about obscure conspiracy theories. Locked.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Religion